• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

30 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

That is about the most redundant statement ever

Meh.  Sometimes she's doesn't act cool,  like when she's racing around the house in the mornings.  Way to active to call cool. If she wasn't a cat I'd call her crazed.

Explorer the Cat can tell when I have the battery for the camera on the charger.  Does all sorts of cute stuff that I'd really like to get photos of while it's charging.  Of course she does cute stuff all the time, but it just seems like she does more when the camera is out of service.

Explorer the Cat begins to move away from taking a rest back to being active about the house.  While it doesn't show here, Explorer is much more active than when she is resting on the box.

DSC_4854.jpg

3 hours ago, mlooney said:

Explorer the Cat can tell when I have the battery for the camera on the charger.  Does all sorts of cute stuff that I'd really like to get photos of while it's charging.  Of course she does cute stuff all the time, but it just seems like she does more when the camera is out of service.

Why not use phone camera when your regular one is not available for use? The photo may be lesser quality, but better than not taking a picture at all.

5 hours ago, mlooney said:

Explorer the Cat about to jump out of her small box and keep running around the house like crazy.  She seem more active than normal this morning.

DSC_4850.jpg

Aye beeted teh bawks. Bawks iz mien! Maebee aye eet.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

Explorer the Cat begins to move away from taking a rest back to being active about the house.  While it doesn't show here, Explorer is much more active than when she is resting on the box.

DSC_4854.jpg

Reed iz hard wurk. Aye napps nau.

5 hours ago, mlooney said:

(Psst... get a second battery... :link: )

6 hours ago, ijuin said:

Why not use phone camera when your regular one is not available for use? The photo may be lesser quality, but better than not taking a picture at all.

I might start doing that.  I'm going to be buying a 2nd battery soon any way.  I'm really unhappy with the photo quality off my phone.

3 hours ago, mlooney said:
7 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

(Psst... get a second battery... :link: )

On my list of things to get in the near term.

Just ordered a 2 pack of batteries that comes with a charger that supports plug in the wall as well as USB and car power plug charging.  I'll have 3 batteries so I shouldn't miss much...

While our cat, Baker is still on wet food for treatment of his urinary tract, we have transitioned both our cats, including Loudmouth, to that new Purina Pro Plan LiveClear Cat Allergen Reducing food for the dry portion of their meals. (Yes, they get wet and dry.) You see, my son's wife is extremely allergic to cat dander, making it impossible for her and our son to come visit us. We're hoping that this new food will reduce the amount of cat dander in the air sufficiently to allow her to return one day.

(Don't ask me why she doesn't take allergy shots - she's squeamish to the nth degree, and would probably have to take a very strong shot for years. She's got a compromised immune system to boot, so apparently shots are a non-starter.)

3 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Yes, they get wet and dry.

I've given up with that on Explorer, she really doesn't eat the wet food fast enough so it goes icky in her bowl.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

Natural light shot of Explorer listening to birds this morning.  They are very loud today.

Mie brekfas iz maks noyz.

18 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Mie brekfas iz maks noyz.

Given that she runs away from open doors to the out side, I somehow don't think she thinks of them as breakfast.  She might, never know, but I'm not letting her out to find out.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

Given that she runs away from open doors to the out side, I somehow don't think she thinks of them as breakfast.  She might, never know, but I'm not letting her out to find out.

With cat-sup, obviously.

Hopefully, Hkmaly has not invited the velociraptors. She's just their size.

4 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

With cat-sup, obviously.

/me adds a couple of stars and an odd colored stain to your page on The List