• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

Explorer the Cat lounging around the bedroom, waiting on The Human to go into the kitchen.  Once he does so, she can bolt into the living room and back to the bedroom at a high rate of speed.

dsc_6649.jpg

"Come on, pet me.  You want to pet me on my belly.  What could possibly go wrong with petting me on my belly?" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_6654.jpg

"I'm gonna wait here until The Human comes by.  Then I'll swat him with my claws in, jump off the chair and run to the room with the sleepy places.  Them repeat when he goes to get his tea" - Explorer the Cat

dsc_6656.jpg

Explorer the Cat waiting on The Human to do something so she can run into the room where he is doing it.  Or being a lazy cat, could go either way.

dsc_6659.jpg

9 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I think it would scare me to see what a cat sees

I'd like see what a cat sees, but I understand that their colors are off from human normal

32 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Meep Meep?

Is Explorer expressing her inner Road Runner (Geococcyx californianus) or Beaker?

I'm not sure, but she has had her tongue out a lot.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

Explorer the Cat about to pounce on a bug.  RIP Bug.

Does she take requests?

There's a nest of Fire Ants outside my office at  work that needs a good pouncing

While the pain of the bites is merely annoying, the itch following the bites is maddening!

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

There's a nest of Fire Ants outside my office at  work that needs a good pouncing

I don't think she would do well with an ant nest.  Sorry.  Plus she doesn't like to travel.

On 8/25/2021 at 7:46 AM, mlooney said:

Explorer the Cat sits on the small computer desk.

Das ist verboten in the Tomoe household. Pretty Girl has a propensity for knocking off $750 audio monitors (each)  from the music computer desk, potentially causing irreparable damage to them and (incidentally, after the fact) to herself.

To the best of my knowledge Explorer hasn't knock any thing off of any desk or table.  She may be in violation of the cat code there.