• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

"The Human got up late this morning.  Good thing there is food in the food bowl or I would be most cross with him" - Explorer the Cat

dsc_6695.jpg

"I'll hide behind these chairs until The Human puts away the flashy thing.  Then I'll get up on the table and help him with the butt not-warmer" - Explorer the Cat

dsc_6697.jpg

"I hear something.  Gonna wait here until it shows up.  Or until I get bored and go into the big room and help The Human with the not butt warmer he's playing with" - Explorer the Cat

dsc_6705.jpg

"The Human doesn't seem to want me on his side of the table.  Fine.  I'll just sit here.  This is my side of the table now" - Explorer the Cat

dsc_6707.jpg

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Explorer, are you telling us that view is for the birds?

"Yes, yes I am.  Not a lot else really visible from it" - Explorer the Cat

"The Human has left a blanket he's not using on the fort top.  It doesn't have enough me hair on it right now.  Better do some shedding!" - Explorer the Cat

dsc_6709.jpg

"I'll get ready to run back to the bedroom.  Or I might just hang out in the big room, depends on what The Human does" - Explorer the Cat

dsc_6712.jpg

"The Human is making a bunch of boxes, for something he calls The Great Move".  Don't think I like the sounds of that, but I do like the new boxes." - Explorer the Cat

dsc_6714.jpg

"The Human is sitting in the big room and using the big butt warmer.  Gonna sit on it and look what The Human calls 'Heroic'." - Explorer the Cat
dsc_6717.jpg

"The Human is up awfully early.  Going to sit here for a bit, then start running around.  Or I might nap.  Depends on what The Human does" - Explorer the Cat

dsc_6718.jpg

"Did a little running.  Got in The Human's lap for a bit.  Gonna just chill out here for a while.  This chair is more comfy than the others.  Well, it's not as comfy as the comfy chair, but I'm not feeling like it this morning" - Explorer the Cat

dsc_6719.jpg

"The Human has the flashy thing out and I really don't like it today.  Gonna get all up in his feet so it's hard for him to use it" - Explorer the Cat

dsc_6720.jpg