• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

18 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Of course not, silly. That would make her a Web Explorer.

Thankfully Internet| Web Explore is dead and gone.

That being said /me has a new list, the old one being lost in either one of /me's moves or during The Dark Times.  So, you get the first page.

16 minutes ago, mlooney said:

"The Human needs to clear off some of the other chairs.  This one isn't so comfy" - Explorer the Cat.

Silly Kitty

If The Human makes the Comfy Chair usable first, it will take longer for him to get the other stuff done

"The Human is not doing work on unpacking.  I am less than pleased by this.  He says he will start up 'Real Soon Now' " - Explorer the Cat

DSC_6763.JPG

"The Human says that there isn't room for this box in the bathroom.  Better mark it so if there is another cat in the house they will know it's mine.  My box! Even if I can't get in it!"

DSC_6774.JPG

6 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Given the feline fascination with boxes, I find it odd that Boxers are canine

Never though about that.  That is a bit odd.

"Come on, play with me.  I'm only a little bit hyper this morning.  Promise not to claw you too badly" - Explorer the Cat
DSC_6776.JPG

"The Human has set up the little desk  in the bed room.  Got the older not a butt warmer on it now.  He needs to clear off the table and the bigger desk some times soon" - Explorer the Cat.

DSC_6779.JPG

"The Human has left a bunch of empty boxes in the kitchen.   He better leave me one when he takes them to the recycler, what ever that means!" - Explorer the Cat

DSC_6785.JPG

"The Human says he's going to finish up the book 'real soon now'. Until then I'm going to jump on them as I run around the big room and the food room" - Explorer the Cat.

DSC_6786.JPG

"The Human sure has a lot of empty boxes in the kitchen.  I better mark them as mine in case another cat, or worse yet a dog, comes in here.  My boxes!" - Explorer the Cat.

DSC_6788.JPG