• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

I gave my VHS player away to one of my daughters, same time frame, along with hundreds of VHS tapes. Mine from my marriage, when my kids were growing up and my mom's from when she passed away. My mom was a Disney fan, and had nearly everything they released; I think she had Song of the South, which will probably never see the light of day again as a Disney release.

I still have a CD player, which may require composite, but I can play the DVDs in my laptop.

21 minutes ago, mlooney said:

"The Human is keeping the butt-warmer on it's side.  Not as much fun as when it was standing up". Explorer the Cat.
dsc_7012.jpg

She's looking at you while she sits on the butt warmer. She's performing a computer aided cat scan.

"Done my zooming. Gonna hang out here where I can be close to The Human with out having him move me out of the way all the time.  Of course I stay next to The Human, he's my human after all" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7015.jpg

38 minutes ago, mlooney said:

;"I've decided.  I'm going to veg out on this blocky thing with the blanket on it.  Might eat a bit later, but no more running for a while" - Explorer the Cat.

I like the Christmas theme.

4 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I like the Christmas theme.

It's just red and white. Not a Christmas theme.  It's an electric blanket that I use as a throw when it I get cold.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Christmas time is here, by golly...

It's not.  It's still Advent.

2 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

... if only I could get her to wear the antlers.

No chance in hell of getting her to wear anything, much less antlers. 

"Going to hide in the empty boxes and do some running around.  The Human will only be able to get one flashy from the flashy thing that way" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7025.jpg