• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

"When did this little box show up?  Never mind, need to mark it!" - Explorer the Cat.

"I'm glad a fixed female cat marking things isn't like a dog marking things" - The Human

dsc_7087.jpg

4 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

But are either as bad as a human todler with a sharpie marking things?

Well, sharpies don't stink, so yeah, unfixed male cats are worse.  As are dogs.

"The Human got up late, but he did get up around 2 this morning.  I did my running around when he got up at 2:00, gonna just mellow out for a while.  Might nap some" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7103.jpg

"The Human hasn't fixed the sheets or tossed the blankets on the bed.  I'm going to make him wait on that for a while." - Explorer the Cat

dsc_7107.jpg

5 minutes ago, mlooney said:

What's a job for that matter?" - Explorer the Cat.

It is what humans do for other humans that allows us the means to care for cats

Admittedly, it is an inefficient way to achieve that goal, and more than a few humans lose sight of the feline objective and fail to properly serve our pantheric potentates

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

It is what humans do for other humans that allows us the means to care for cats

She must be confused by me.  I've always been a stay a home person for her.  She doesn't understand "retired" or "disability".

"You don't need to use the butt warmer this morning.  I'm not getting out of the way.  And don't try to use those thumbs things to move me out of the way!" - Explorer the Cat.

"Refilling her food bowl seems to have gotten her out of the way.  It wasn't empty but she could see the bottom in places" - The Human

dsc_7115.jpg

"If you want to make the bed in the morning, you really should do it when you first wake up while I'm eating and doing my morning dashes.  Wait to late and I'm sleeping on it. Well, I would be sleeping if you didn't bother me with the flashy thing." - Explorer the Cat

dsc_7118.jpg