• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

2 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If cats could communicate in the style of humans, would they even bother?

She does talk to me.  More chirps than meows, but she does make noise at me.  Most days any way.

11 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Now she'll be too tired for the late morning nap which will really mess up the afternoon siesta

She seems to have seamlessly gone from mid-morning nap to mid-day nap.  I expect her to get up and get on the computer desk "soon"

"You're up early.  I'd rather be on the bed with you, but I'll sit on The Box for a while.  Are you going back to bed or not" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7181.jpg

"See I told you I would get out of the way of your tea.  Too bad you tossed the big chair, I liked it more than this one.  Gonna take a nap in  awhile" -Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7184.jpg

"I'm setting up here so I can watch The Human as he moves around making tea.  Boring tea, wish he would make Good Tea.  What does "I need caffeine in the morning" mean anyway? - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7185.jpg

5 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
9 minutes ago, mlooney said:

What does "I need caffeine in the morning" mean anyway?

It is a poor substitute for 18 hours of naps per day

"Yeah I wonder why The Human doesn't do that more." - Explorer the Cat.

"Because I get leg cramps if I stay in bed over 10-12 hours at a time." - The Human.

3 hours ago, mlooney said:

"I'll pounce on The Human when he goes by.  Or at least jump out and pretend to pounce." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7195.jpg

When the cat's eyes glow red, it's best to distract them with something else. Catnip mouse, laser pointer, what have you.

On 2/3/2022 at 7:57 AM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Is there any fossil record of when the earliest feline ancestor discovered the primordial box?

Perhaps humans were created by cats to make boxes and open cans. Their way of developing opposable thumbs.

On 2/2/2022 at 7:39 PM, The Old Hack said:

I found this Tumblr post about a Vulcan acquiring a cat in order to understand the human concept of keeping 'pets' and her struggles with it. I felt it was cute and could probably be sneaked into this thread.

https://caelonaut.tumblr.com/post/675123564036374528/destinationtoast-whimsicalitywheee

That was very amusing, and on mark. Recalling that Data had a cat, he must have had similar responses.