• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

20 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

We share something in common - a black Blue Snowball.

You would think that the "Blue" part would be, yah no, blue.  

On 2/12/2022 at 4:11 AM, The Old Hack said:

Explorer the Cat is so cute and always a welcome addition to the day. ^_^

Yes, your diminutive feline overlord is a great antidote for COVID isolation, much appreciated.

"I said no flashes.  Wait, you didn't flash.  Do that more often" - Explorer the Cat

"It's rare getting her on the desk when the light is right for an available light shot" - The Human

dsc_7248.jpg

"So, what to do this morning?  Think I'll eat some, maybe run around, then nap. Unless The Human gets out the red dot, in which case I'll chase it around.  He's been doing that most days of late." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7259.jpg

She sits like that quite often.  The trick is getting her to hold it long enough to get out the camera and take a shot of her.  She's a bit iffy about the whole flash a light in her eyes thing.

"I'll sit on The Box for awhile. Then I think I'll get on the desk and help The Human do things on the butt warmer" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7263.jpg

"It's early.  Let's say you don't follow me around with the flashy thing for a couple of hours and I'll stay out of your way for a bit.  Unless I feel like helping you, of course." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7267.jpg

"You didn't think I wasn't going to shed on this hoodie as well did you?  If you didn't want it shed on, you shouldn't keep on a chair.  Simple really" - Explorer the Cat

dsc_7271.jpg

"You are making tea right now any way.  I'll get out of the way when you get done with that.  Maybe. Thanks for not flashing by the way". - Explorer the Cat

"The window of time that I can get a good natural light shot of her on the desk is fairly limited" - The Human

dsc_7274.jpg

dsc_7277.jpg

Darnitol.  This thought has been disturbing me for some time now.

Humans often think of cats as attractive

But are the aspects of the feline physique and mentality that humans find attractive the same as what cats find appealing in each other?

And are the traits that humans find attractive in other humans appealing to cats?

Hmmm, well, bulging breasts and hips, or highly visible muscle definition are not really a thing in cats despite being things that humans find sexy about one another, though cats would appreciate healthy and clean fur/hair/skin, graceful movement, curiosity, and friendliness.