• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

And are the traits that humans find attractive in other humans appealing to cats?

I suspect that depends a lot on the individual cat.  Of course what really makes a cat appealing is being in heat.  Which, as it happens, is something that humans don't really like.

Yeah, I have had to explain to a female cat that while her gender identification skills were adequate, she was failing in species identification, and my shoes really weren't interested in her. Particularly not while I was wearing them.

4 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

Yeah, I have had to explain to a female cat that while her gender identification skills were adequate, she was failing in species identification, and my shoes really weren't interested in her. Particularly not while I was wearing them.

Yeah, when in heat, they tend to be a bit of "Boy Cat NOW" and will try to get one any way they can.  

"You can reach over me to get your tea.  I'm not really in the way right now and I feel like staying here a while." - Explorer the Cat

dsc_7292.jpg

3 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

What did you photograph that Explorer will not let us see?

For some reason when I entered the photo of Explorer not plotting something, I got 6 posts.  I would have deleted them, but you can't do that with this forum.