• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

"I'm not really in the way. You can move the tea mug some where else any you can see both screens and use the noisy thing.  Not sure what you are going on about" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7400.jpg

"Am I really in the way if you haven't even set down yet?  I mean really in the way, not just on the desk?" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7412.jpg

"Don't you have better things to do this morning than flashing me?  I mean you haven't even made tea yet!" -Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7420.jpg

"I didn't say I would stay out of the way.  I'll be bouncing between the floor and the desk for a while.  Get over it." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7427.jpg

"Resting before I dart around the house for a while. Well, I might not do that, I might help The Human use the butt warmer.  He needs help some days" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7433.jpg

"I did my running this morning before The Human go up.  Going to just hang out here for a while."  - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7441.jpg

"So you didn't really make the bed today.  Too bad, I'm napping here.  You can try again later this afternoon.  Maybe.  Might nap for the rest of the day" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7444.jpg