• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

"The Human is up too early.  I'm going to sit on his lap blanket so he gets cold and goes back to bed soonish.  He really needs his sleep."  - Explorer the Cat

dsc_7494.jpg

"Not sure what I'm going to do this morning.  Really haven't made up my mind.  I suspect I'll get on the desk after awhile.  Maybe get on The Human's chest." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7498.jpg

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Ah yes, the enigmatic Red Dot. One of only a few species humans did not drive to extinction in the wild, but cats are determined to erradicate in captivity

It's fairly rare in my house.  Only see it about 2-3 times a week.  Don't want to wear out it's welcome

"I better mark this chair as mine, in case another cat or worse yet a dog comes into the house.  The Human wouldn't bring a dog in, but it's possible for another cat to arrive.  Not sure how I would feel about that." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7509.jpg

"I'm not in the way of the noisy thing.  You don't need to put the tea down on this side of the desk.  We have talked about this before." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7510.jpg

"I'm not in the way right now.  Happy?  Of course you haven't made tea yet so you really don't need that spot any way" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7515.jpg

"So, even after getting up in the middle of the night, you still get up at dawn.  Thrilled for you.  And I'm not moving, you can put your tea on the other side of the noisy thing.  It's boring tea any way.  You made good tea in the middle of the night, I liked that" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7523.jpg

"Thanks for not flashing me.  On the other hand, I'm not moving.  Put your boring tea on the other side." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7526.jpg

"I'm not really grumpy right now, I'm just upset you got up an hour early.  I don't care if it's raining or not" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7527.jpg

"You know if you didn't go to bed so early, you wouldn't wake up around this time most nights.  Something to think about" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7528.jpg

"You're up early, even if you did get up in the middle of the night.  You feeling alright?  Let me get out of the way" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7529.jpg