• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

"You made the bed before I got here.  Still going to nap here for the rest on the morning and part of the afternoon, if that's OK with you.  Actually I don't care if it's OK with you, still going to nap here" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7712.jpg

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

"You made the bed before I got here.  Still going to nap here for the rest on the morning and part of the afternoon, if that's OK with you.  Actually I don't care if it's OK with you, still going to nap here" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7712.jpg

The Queen of Sheba needeth her beauty rest.

5 hours ago, mlooney said:

"The Human is up earlyish this morning.  Gonna sit on The Box for a while, then maybe do some running, maybe eat some, then help The Human." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7711.jpg

What'cho lookin' at, monkey boy? Checkin' out the superior species?

"With this padded thing I almost like the table as much as I like The Box.  What's a FedEx any way?" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7731.jpg

3 minutes ago, mlooney said:

"With this padded thing I almost like the table as much as I like The Box.  What's a FedEx any way?" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7731.jpg

Ship me somewhere, I wanna travels.

20 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Ship me somewhere, I wanna travels.

Given that Explorer runs away from the door when it's open to "The Outside", I suspect her exploring days are really over.

"Several things.  1) I'm not in the way of where you would put the tea, so there is that.  2) The tea isn't done yet, so I'm not in the way at all." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7737.jpg

"You didn't make the bed this morning.  You can wait until I get out of it to make it." - Explorer the Cat.

"If this headache doesn't go away I might violate my 'don't move the cat' rule and move her before she would normally get out" - The Human

dsc_7740.jpg

"I hope The Human gets over his headache soon.  He seems more cranky than normal.  At least it's stopped raining." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7741.jpg

"We got out of bed early today.  Gonna lay down for a while.  Thanks for tossing the blankets on the bed before I wanted to lay down." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7758.jpg

"It's too early in the morning to really be up, but too late to get back to sleep.  At least for a while.  I'll nap sometime later today" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7764.jpg

"The Human is interfering with me being on The Box by getting the flashy thing out.  Got to get off it now.  Not happy about that." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7771.jpg