• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

"I'm going to stare up into space for a bit, even it The Human gets the flashy thing out.  Just long enough to make him wonder what I see up there" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7773.jpg

"Not sure what to do for a while.  The Human keeps getting the flashy thing out every time I try to rest.  Might go eat" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7786.jpg

17 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Explorer, fluffy bringer of death to the Red Dot!

She does like killing the Red Dot.  Unless it's nap time, in which case she's likely to just swat at it and not go full chase and destroy on it.

"So, you're up a bit early.  Did you sleep well?  I'm still plotting out what I'm going to do this morning." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7796.jpg

9 hours ago, mlooney said:

"So, you're up a bit early.  Did you sleep well?  I'm still plotting out what I'm going to do this morning." - Explorer the Cat.

Stare and wake daddy up, eat, sit in his way, nap, get up, run around, nap, sit in his way, nap.

"Gonna do the kitty loaf thing here by the trash basket for a while.  Then I think I'll jump up on the desk and help The Human" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7811.jpg

"The Human turned on the spinning things.  Says it's too hot to not have them on, even if I don't like them" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7827.jpg