• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

"Look, we keep having this conversation, I don't know why you don't get it.  I'm not in the way here until after you finish making tea." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7967.jpg

"There are too many books up here.  Going to move them off when The Human isn't paying attention" - Explorer the Cat.

"She's knocked off two already.  I put them back up there and she gave me a dirty look" - The Human

dsc_7972.jpg

"I'm gonna help The Human, but it's too early and too hot to really stand up. Gonna just lay here for a while" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7978.jpg

"The Human has moved The Box off of the chair.  Has some smaller boxes on instead.  I'm not sure I approve" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7983.jpg

"The Human is up early this morning.  It's not as hot as it has been, but he's still drinking the sour stuff.  He needs to make "Good Tea" when he gets up in the middle of the night" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7991.jpg

49 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Explorer's normal reaction to seeing a camera is to either turn her face or run to right next to me so I can't get a good shot at her.  If the lens wasn't so crappy on my phone I'd start using it to take pictures.  

Explorer has been scratching like she had fleas. I got some Frontline II and put it on her yesterday noonish. She hasn't scratched today. This is good.

Could be fleas 

Or 

Since Cats have Nine Lives, she could be an entire Baseball Team and is thus compelled to scratch 

Could we sub her for the Detroit Tigers?  At next to last in the AL Central, I doubt Explorer could do much worse . . . 

11 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Could we sub her for the Detroit Tigers?  At next to last in the AL Central, I doubt Explorer could do much worse

Well, she doesn't have thumbs, so holding a bat might be tricky.

"The Human is up in the middle of the night.  Don't care, going to hang out on the box on top of The Box." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_8000.jpg