• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

A little cat spit never hurt any thing.  At least that's what I tell my self after Explorer sips some tea or tastes something I'm eating.  Actually she's not the worst cat I've been owned by for that.  Keeni was convinced that any thing I ate was also hers.

"You didn't make the bed.  You can wait until I feel like getting off of it.  That may take a few hours.  Get over it and start making the bed when you get up" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_8152.jpg

2 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

No, thankfully. Just the thought, though...urgh. In all honesty, the cats are Mrs. Prof's pets. The MIDI devices are mine. :P

MIDI cat interfaces .... hmm ...

1 hour ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Have you ever considered getting Explorer her own butt warmer, to eliminate the "get out of the way" issues? :P

It's not the butt warmer as such that makes her get in the way.  It's that the desk is rather small.  And she wants to hang out with me in the morning.

"So I'm sorta in the way.  You are still making tea, boring tea at that, so you can wait a few before you ask that I move.  Thanks for understanding" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_8183.jpg

"You got up early, did your butt warmer things and even complained about possibly being bored.  Yet you didn't make your bed.  Too Bad, you can wait a while now" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_8189.jpg

"So, you got 10, maybe 11 hours of sleep last night.  Why are you moving so slow this morning?  Not even complaining about me being in the way.  Do you feel OK?" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_8190.jpg

7 minutes ago, mlooney said:

"So, you got 10, maybe 11 hours of sleep last night.  Why are you moving so slow this morning?  Not even complaining about me being in the way.  Do you feel OK?" - Explorer the Cat.

Appropriate that she should be looking down at the floor. :P

She's actually looking down to see where she is going to land when she jumps off the desk.  Which she did about 2 seconds after I took that photo.

"So you going back to bed after you pay your bills at midnight? I'd rather hang out on the bed than on the desk this time of the night." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_8191.jpg