• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

No, I pay my bills on line and my monthly check arrives on the 3rd of the month or the 1st day before it if the 3rd is a weekend or holiday. I just happen to have Discord open when I took that picture.  Still need to go back to bed and sleep or give it up and get up for real, which isn't really a good idea.  On the other hand I'm not sleepy, which may mean the start of a manic/hypo manic episode.  Or I might just have insomnia, hard to tell.

13 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

In ma dreams, ah has all the mouses.

To the best of my knowledge Explorer hasn't caught a mouse since she was a barn cat.  I suspect she did then, but even when I lived in a house that most likely had mice, she didn't catch any.

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

To the best of my knowledge Explorer hasn't caught a mouse since she was a barn cat.  I suspect she did then, but even when I lived in a house that most likely had mice, she didn't catch any.

They knew her by reputation and fled.

9 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

A cornucopia of cats! 

Yeah, I had changed to a desk top that didn't have any programs running on it, so both monitors wallpaper showed.

"You better tell your shrink lady that you are having trouble sleeping 1 or 2 nights a week.  She might want to adjust your meds a bit" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_8214.jpg

10 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

In Ancient Egypt, Cats told us how to run the country.  But they rarely gave medical advice

Wasn't medical advice "eat this ball of crocodile dung and call me back in the morning" more or less then?

11 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

In Ancient Egypt, Cats told us how to run the country.  But they rarely gave medical advice

And she's not really giving medical advice as such, just telling me to mention my bad sleeping habits to some one that can give medical advice.  Not quite the same.

4 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Wasn't medical advice "eat this ball of crocodile dung and call me back in the morning" more or less then?

<google> No, seems that they had advanced medical knowledge for their time.  Change that to "take some honey and pomegranate juice..."

"Plotting out the day.  I'm seeing getting in the way of The Human, then some sleeping in the bedroom today.  Sounds like a plan" - Explorer the Cat

dsc_8218.jpg