• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

"I'll stop here for a bit.  Got a bad case of the zoomies, at least while The Human is moving around, run from room to room with him.  Suspect he's settling down, so I might as well." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_8251.jpg

"Thanks for not flashing me, but you could still leave me alone while I nap on the bed you should have made when you got up.  Need to work on that.  Why don't you add an alarm to remind you to do it?" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_8252.jpg

6 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Explorer seems to use "your" bed more than you.

She should be the one to make it.

No, and it's not good for me, but I tend to be in bed about 16 hours a day, granted I'm "watching videos" for a lot of that.  Or "reading PDF".  I'll grant that I fall asleep while doing both of those.  She is not in the bed with me for several hours in the afternoon and middle of the night.  Some days she spends the whole day with me, but not always.  Plus she doesn't have thumbs, which make tossing the blankets on to the bed tricky.

Just now, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Sorry, it was a perception problem

You post a lot more pictures of her rather than you in your bed

Hard to take a picture of yourself in bed, then transfer them to the computer then upload, while staying in bed.  Just saying.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Just wait until Explorer learns the art of digital photography . . .

Not likely, she doesn't like the camera, plus, like I've said before, no thumbs.

This is Mario (a.k.a. Verbal). He is a foster cat in our house right now, one of the rare fosters we've ever taken in. As you can see, Mario only has three legs. He had one removed due to a malignant growth on his hind leg. Unfortunately, it's started growing back, and the regrowth is also malignant. The vet gives Mario about a month to live.

We're giving him everything he wants, but he still refuses to eat at times. He's beginning to lose weight. We're watching him closely.

20220916_223102.jpg

"Still having this discussion of a morning.  If your tea isn't done, me sitting here isn't in the way.  Chill out, I'll move when the tea is done or about then." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_8263.jpg