• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

One of my cats once went absolutely berserk at my Diablo II while I was away from the screen. My henchman was moving around and my cat was desperately pawing at the screen to catch her.

And it always reminds me of this video. Cat vs. World of Warcraft dragon.

On 10/10/2022 at 9:05 AM, mlooney said:

"I'll join you in  a few.  It's a bit nippy in here and I'd like it if you would turn on the heaters" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_8332.jpg

Typing

That's the magnetically  attached keyboard for a tablet that is broken.  I should toss it, but I haven't gotten around to it.  So she might be typing but it's going no where.

On 10/14/2022 at 0:21 PM, mlooney said:

"Gonna stay up here for a while. It's warmer than under the desk." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_8347.jpg

Ah iz bigger'n u 2dai!

"So, I'm in the way, well I would be if you had made your tea, which you haven't.  Chill out, I'll get down on the blue thing is a minute.  Do you know it's nippy this morning?" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_8361.jpg

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

"So, I'm in the way, well I would be if you had made your tea, which you haven't.  Chill out, I'll get down on the blue thing is a minute.  Do you know it's nippy this morning?" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_8361.jpg

Cold weather is approaching. Be sure to winterize your cat to prevent hard starting.

24 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Cold weather is approaching. Be sure to winterize your cat to prevent hard starting.

She isn't shedding as much as she was.  I suspect she's growing her winter coat now.

"The Human is moving slow this morning.  I'll do my plotting for the day down here instead of up on the desk.  Not saying I'm not getting on the desk later, but not for right now." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_8368.jpg