• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

11 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Explorer speaks Beaker?

She makes meep and beep sounds from time to time, but I don't think she is fluent in Beaker.

"Gonna imitate a loaf here for a while. Might join The Human in the living room in a bit" - Explorer that Cat.     <--- fixed that for you

My take on it is: "Hae! Aye iz tawkin 2 U!"

3 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

We all get by with a little help from our cats.

I'm a little worried about her today, she' only been on the desk for a few minutes.  She's in the dirty clothes hamper right now.  She's not acting sick, she's just not doing here normal morning things today.

1 hour ago, The Old Hack said:

Hopefully it is nothing bad. Maybe she is reacting to you and how you feel? Are you feeling particularly stressed these days?

She seems to be OK, she frequently naps in the dirty clothes hamper, just she went there about an hour earlier than normal.  She did get on the desk this morning, just didn't spend as much time there as normal.  I'm fairly sure that there isn't any thing wrong with her, she acts normal when I go pet her, just she's changed her habits for a day or two.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:
2 hours ago, mlooney said:

"she acts normal ..."

Are you sure she's a cat?

Reasonably sure.  I know she's not a dog, her claws retract.