• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

NP Friday, Jan 31, 2020 [Parable-063]

On 1/31/2020 at 5:06 PM, hkmaly said:

https://egscomics.com/egsnp/parable-063
Usually it's the hero doing the recruitment, but she's busy so yeah Rhoda was left alone ...

Considering it's Arthur doing the recruiting, it's safe to say that Susan and Rhoda will be teaming up again.

I wonder if Rhoda will be the motivation for Susan to finish the main quest, or will Susan manage to take Rhoda on side quests for the rest of the story.

On 1/31/2020 at 11:50 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

One thing that comes to mind regarding questionable recruiting practices...

Do you really want people working for you who would talk to strangers in the bushes or otherwise fall for dirty tricks?

The problematic logic of relying on loyalty of someone who already betrayed someone didn't stopped attractivity of double agents.

Also, unless it's cutscene, teaming up Rhoda and Susan should ensure that Susan will stop Rhoda from making similar mistakes.

9 hours ago, Scotty said:

Considering it's Arthur doing the recruiting, it's safe to say that Susan and Rhoda will be teaming up again.

I wonder if Rhoda will be the motivation for Susan to finish the main quest, or will Susan manage to take Rhoda on side quests for the rest of the story.

I would say that Arhur would definitely hope for that, but the real result ...

... in any case, I don't think Dan would really show whole main quest. It's possible we won't see the answer. Or we will but there will be significant timeskips.