• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Story, Friday Feb 07 2020

3 hours ago, mlooney said:

Here is.

OK, why did Grace's cloths just become full sized?

If you look at her face, you'll notice how tired she is.

She just shrank herself and her clothes to the maximum degree. My guess is that she has to actively keep this up and the final transformation just drained the last bit of energy from her, so she now needs some time to recover.

9 hours ago, detrius said:
13 hours ago, mlooney said:

Here is.

OK, why did Grace's cloths just become full sized?

She just shrank herself and her clothes to the maximum degree. My guess is that she has to actively keep this up and the final transformation just drained the last bit of energy from her, so she now needs some time to recover.

It could also be related to Tedd's earlier mention of enchantments being stacked, like shrinking twice and adding the tail, then she embiggened her boobs (not sure if bringing out the antennae counts, probably not) if there isn't enough energy to maintain all the enchantment, it might kick out the earliest applied one, and considering she didn't regrow along with the clothes it might considering body shrinking and clothes shrinking as separate and since regrowing the body first would most assuredly destroy her clothes, the clothes went first.

Of course this puts into question whether Uryuom Power or actual Magic was being used here, being able to shrink that much, even in the first instance, was more that she could using morphs gained from the TFG, and the clothing resize aspect wasn't even possible for her prior to the magic not-change. The tail and boobs are things she could manipulate before with her shapeshifting but does this mean that it's much easier for her to use magic without having to suppress her Uryuom Power, maybe because she has to concentrate in order to shapeshift without her clothes resizing it means she's gotta suppress the Magic in order to use Uryuom Power now? or maybe there's not longer a distinction between the two.

9 hours ago, detrius said:

Possibly also because she's being drained by some unknown effect related to the doorknob.

3 minutes ago, Scotty said:

It could also be related to Tedd's earlier mention of enchantments being stacked, like shrinking twice and adding the tail, then she embiggened her boobs (not sure if bringing out the antennae counts, probably not) if there isn't enough energy to maintain all the enchantment, it might kick out the earliest applied one, and considering she didn't regrow along with the clothes it might considering body shrinking and clothes shrinking as separate and since regrowing the body first would most assuredly destroy her clothes, the clothes went first.

Of course this puts into question whether Uryuom Power or actual Magic was being used here, being able to shrink that much, even in the first instance, was more that she could using morphs gained from the TFG, and the clothing resize aspect wasn't even possible for her prior to the magic not-change. The tail and boobs are things she could manipulate before with her shapeshifting but does this mean that it's much easier for her to use magic without having to suppress her Uryuom Power, maybe because she has to concentrate in order to shapeshift without her clothes resizing it means she's gotta suppress the Magic in order to use Uryuom Power now? or maybe there's not longer a distinction between the two.

Since the magic change, she does NOT need to suppress her Uryuom Power to use magic. That need was caused by one of artificial limitations Will of magic made. Now, Uryuom Power is compatible with Earth magic, which specifically mean Grace can use Uryuom power to transform herself and in sync with that transform her clothes using Earth magic.

Of course, her own transformation is still Uryuom transformation, meaning it's permanent until changed. Meanwhile, the clothes transformation is enchantment which will end when she runs out of magic. Which just happened.

I mean, sure, it MIGHT by also caused by some weird stact effect, but it seems it happened when she was NOT transforming. Also, the same would be true: her own transformation is uryuom transformation, no stacking. The enchantments on the clothes however could have some weird stack effects ...

44 minutes ago, hkmaly said:
10 hours ago, detrius said:

Possibly also because she's being drained by some unknown effect related to the doorknob.

It's a doorknob of gratuitous nudity! Put bags over the childrens' heads!

6 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

I mean, sure, it MIGHT by also caused by some weird stact effect, but it seems it happened when she was NOT transforming. Also, the same would be true: her own transformation is uryuom transformation, no stacking. The enchantments on the clothes however could have some weird stack effects ...

She noticeably got tired after sprouting the tail, I can't see it just being the resizing of clothes as the reason alone. I'm not entirely convinced that her clothes resized again to fit her new breast size, the sweater looked loose enough before and more snug after so it's really hard to say. The tail either sprouted in a way that went over the waistband of her pants, or the pants was given a hole to accommodate the tail.

2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Of course, her own transformation is still Uryuom transformation, meaning it's permanent until changed. Meanwhile, the clothes transformation is enchantment which will end when she runs out of magic. Which just happened.

A good point--the clothes have the lower "priority" for being maintained since they are NOT part of Grace's body, whereas transformations to her body are Uryuom-based and take the higher priority.

If I were in Grace's position, I would be inclined to wear the Uryuom worker suit as an undergarment most of the time just in case of random Teddness

However, Grace and I do not share common views on the subject of casual nudity

20 hours ago, ijuin said:
23 hours ago, hkmaly said:

A good point--the clothes have the lower "priority" for being maintained since they are NOT part of Grace's body, whereas transformations to her body are Uryuom-based and take the higher priority.

It's not priority. Uryuom transformation will NOT end when she runs out of energy. Ever. Because it's not enchantment and therefore don't need any maintenance.

(Of course, I'm assuming she's using Uryuom transformation ... only thing which might suggest she doesn't is how she said she never was this small without going full squirrel.)

7 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If I were in Grace's position, I would be inclined to wear the Uryuom worker suit as an undergarment most of the time just in case of random Teddness

Clothes on fur feels weird. And yes, Grace has no problem with casual nudity.

On 2/8/2020 at 0:05 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I share Grace's views on nudity, if not her habit of actually spending time naked around other people (due to a combination of lack of self-confidence and lack of opportunity).

However, if I had access to a Uryuom Worker Suit I'd probably want to wear it whenever I could; they're very cool outfits.

1 minute ago, ChronosCat said:

However, if I had access to a Uryuom Worker Suit I'd probably want to wear it whenever I could; they're very cool outfits.

If anything, Elliot could show Diane where the idea for the Cheerleadra 2.0 outfit came from.