• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Monday February 10, 2020

Good to see Catalina is helping her girlfriend, even out of canon.  Also, The Dan, even in a setting where he was "reusing" characters models for NPC can't avoid making a new character.  He doesn't believe in "conservation of detail" I tell ya.

9 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Silly Rhoda

You don't order Whiskey by the pitcher

Sooo ... does Catalina know Rhoda, did she recognized her as monk, or did she just realized that she's inexperienced with alcohol based on that "pitcher of whisky" line and immediately recommended alternative?

Like, I agree that Rhoda shouldn't start with whiskey, especially pitcher of it. But maybe she would prefer wine to beer?

10 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Sooo ... does Catalina know Rhoda, did she recognized her as monk, or did she just realized that she's inexperienced with alcohol based on that "pitcher of whisky" line and immediately recommended alternative?

I think she just recognizes a newbie drinker, and doesn't actually know her in this setting.

Of course this is a perfect setup for them to get to know each other.

I'm kinda torn though, would it be too obvious for Catalina to be the next Hero? I can see Susan being all "Ok what do I need to do to recruit the Hero of Magic?" and Arthur going "Nothing, it seems the Melee Hero already found her and they seem to be getting along....quite....well..." and then to Catalina and Rhoda kissing... actually, you know what, not torn about it anymore, the Ranged Hero can have a more involved recruitment. ;)

14 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I'm kinda torn though, would it be too obvious for Catalina to be the next Hero? I can see Susan being all "Ok what do I need to do to recruit the Hero of Magic?" and Arthur going "Nothing, it seems the Melee Hero already found her and they seem to be getting along....quite....well..." and then to Catalina and Rhoda kissing... actually, you know what, not torn about it anymore, the Ranged Hero can have a more involved recruitment. ;)

Will that make the story line move faster?  If so, I'm all about it.

11 hours ago, Scotty said:

Why do you think Catalina would be Hero of Magic and not Ranged Hero?

But yes: on one hand, it would be unrealistic luck. On the other, parody makes stuff like that acceptable and if Catalina is not another hero, what would they do with her?

Note that from practical standpoint, just because Catalina is already there doesn't mean they don't need to go through some quest to recruit her.

11 hours ago, Scotty said:

I was basing it on the narrative stating that Susan was going to look for the Hero of Magic next, but it's possible she could find them and return to find the Ranged Hero was right there already.

My view on this is "Which ever choice makes the story line go faster".