• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Tom Sewell

Story Monday, February 17, 2020

35 minutes ago, Tom Sewell said:

Grace does not explain it all.

Well, WE probably know what she would say. Just Diane and Ashley don't.

On panel 4, I first though she's collapsing. She might not be far from it. Which is likely why she still didn't remembered she's naked. She may end up sleeping with face in whatever food she tries to eat, considering one usually gets more sleepy after eating.

Also, it's obvious why Ashley didn't asked anything. Seems she will need some time before she will be able to move ... or blink.

If Grace did explain it all, she might have broken the record she set for a single speech balloon she set on July 8, 2002.

Since Ashley will be working with Tedd, she'll probably get plenty of practice seeing and being nude. Most of it will be off-panel, of course. This ain't Slipshine.

1 minute ago, Tom Sewell said:
5 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Ashley is simply adorable in the final panel.

Ashley is adorable in any panel.

... soo, which panel is she complexly adorable? :)

12 minutes ago, Tom Sewell said:

If Grace did explain it all, she might have broken the record she set for a single speech balloon she set on July 8, 2002.

Tired as she is, and without Magus's help, that was unlikely to happen.

12 minutes ago, Tom Sewell said:

Since Ashley will be working with Tedd, she'll probably get plenty of practice seeing and being nude.

They PROBABLY already got over the experiments with highest risk of nudeness. Hopefully she will be able to convince Elliot to roleplay/re-play them with her.

14 minutes ago, Tom Sewell said:

Most of it will be off-panel, of course. This ain't Slipshine.

Definitely - THIS comic is free to read and with actual plot.

... maybe we will get at least something in sketchbook or on Patreon?

Pity Tumblr decided to stop being unique and started copying the boring parts of internet instead.

10 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

They PROBABLY already got over the experiments with highest risk of nudeness. Hopefully she will be able to convince Elliot to roleplay/re-play them with her.

She hasn't done any training with Tedd yet, so she still has nudity in her future.  Just with only Tedd, Grace,  Sarah and maybe Elliot around.

27 minutes ago, Tom Sewell said:
30 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Ashley is simply adorable in the final panel.

Ashley is adorable in any panel.

All that aside, she just, comic time, said that she was in love1 with Grace.  Now she has seen Grace naked and transforming.  That's pushing all her buttons at once.

1Granted she did qualify that she meant something other than sexual/romantic love for Grace.

Grace has been frustrated for a long time keeping a lot of secrets, including what she really is. So far this party has been more about Grace cutting loose than Ashley getting comfortable with magic.

3 minutes ago, Tom Sewell said:

Grace has been frustrated for a long time keeping a lot of secrets, including what she really is. So far this party has been more about Grace cutting loose than Ashley getting comfortable with magic.

This is true, however I think it's been enough of an ice breaker that she will feel comfortable with training with Tedd.  Assuming she doesn't start assuming that magic = nudity.  

Of course with Tedd you might find your self Skyclad even if the ritual you were doing didn't require that to start with.

36 minutes ago, mlooney said:

All that aside, she just, comic time, said that she was in love1 with Grace.  Now she has seen Grace naked and transforming.  That's pushing all her buttons at once.

1Granted she did qualify that she meant something other than sexual/romantic love for Grace.

That was before pushing all her buttons.

22 minutes ago, mlooney said:
28 minutes ago, Tom Sewell said:

This is true, however I think it's been enough of an ice breaker that she will feel comfortable with training with Tedd.  Assuming she doesn't start assuming that magic = nudity.  

With Grace originally transforming with clothes, hopefully she won't start assuming that.

But yes, that party ended up being a LOT about Grace.

... probably matching the fact that the first party, which was supposed to be about Grace, ended up being a LOT about Ellen.

46 minutes ago, mlooney said:

She hasn't done any training with Tedd yet, so she still has nudity in her future.

Doesn't matter. The nudity was result of experiment failures. They don't need to repeat all of those with her again.

With current wands, probability of accidentally transforming someone in embarrassing way is much lower!

... unless you refer to the possibility SHE will do such mistake when learning spell. Which I'm not sure if it's possible ...

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:
37 minutes ago, mlooney said:

She hasn't done any training with Tedd yet, so she still has nudity in her future.

Doesn't matter. The nudity was result of experiment failures. They don't need to repeat all of those with her again.

I have rejected that idea as boring, to miss quote Sarah.

2 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

An, not really.  She got her first set of buttons being pushed by Grace going full squirrel on her and Grace not being upset about maybe being nude.  Then she decided that the main gang are "her people" when they all said they were OK with transformation magic 

5 minutes ago, mlooney said:
18 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

An, not really.  She got her first set of buttons being pushed by Grace going full squirrel on her and Grace not being upset about maybe being nude.  Then she decided that the main gang are "her people" when they all said they were OK with transformation magic 

Sure, SOME buttons. It might be harder to insist it's platonic now.

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:

Sure, SOME buttons. It might be harder to insist it's platonic now.

Right.  The web of shipping just got tricky again.  We have the OT3, which has a very real possibility of becoming a five way web (Tedd, Grace, Sarah, Elliot, Ashley) with only Sarah <-> Elliot being missing from the mix.  Well, there isn't any evidence, yet of Tedd <-> Ashley. 

Just now, hkmaly said:

With current wands, probability of accidentally transforming someone in embarrassing way is much lower!

... unless you refer to the possibility SHE will do such mistake when learning spell. Which I'm not sure if it's possible ...

There could be some new quirks to magic that didn't exist before the "not change" though, like how Tedd goofed with the size limitation, that might still result in unexpected wardrobe malfunctions. Tedd might have been able to sync clothing changes with becoming half size, but there might be sync issues with half scale or smaller especially with dynamic morphs.

17 hours ago, ijuin said:
17 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Accidentally, no. Intentionally, yes.

She's just wizard, not seer. She may be unable to cast the spell differently than the original.

12 hours ago, Scotty said:
17 hours ago, hkmaly said:

There could be some new quirks to magic that didn't exist before the "not change" though, like how Tedd goofed with the size limitation, that might still result in unexpected wardrobe malfunctions. Tedd might have been able to sync clothing changes with becoming half size, but there might be sync issues with half scale or smaller especially with dynamic morphs.

Point. And even if nothing changed, it might become necessary to re-do some more risky experiments to verify that.

5 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Can someone restart the Ashley, please?

You might need to unplug her and then plug her back in again
Or is this Ashley battery operated?

Humans are generally operating on distributed internal chemical engine which is not really possible to unplug. There is option of forced restart, but is generally considered risky and only one with any actual experience with it is Grace.

However, humans also have quite good system of priority interrupts. I think it will be possible to make her work again with pizza, at least when she starts being hungry. (Note that optical or acoustic interrupt might not work, I'm talking about olfactory interrupt.)

18 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

There is option of forced restart, but is generally considered risky and only one with any actual experience with it is Grace.

I strongly suspect that a sleeper hold is not called for in the current Ashley going bbbb state.

14 minutes ago, mlooney said:
33 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

There is option of forced restart, but is generally considered risky and only one with any actual experience with it is Grace.

I strongly suspect that a sleeper hold is not called for in the current Ashley going bbbb state.

I agree, however it would still be better than knockouting her with fist or ...

... waaait ... maybe Susan's stun hammers would be even safer than sleeper hold. Still not called for, but Susan is in state to use them, Grace wouldn't be reliable when tired like this.

2 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Susan's stun hammers would be even safer than sleeper hold.

Unless Susan feels like talking about her magic, her stun hammers are going to remain on hold for this party I suspect.  

Hmm.  Susan can call multiply fairies now.  She might pull them out as an example of her summon thing spell with out needing to explain why she has so many weapons in her magic box. 

7 minutes ago, mlooney said:
12 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Susan's stun hammers would be even safer than sleeper hold.

Unless Susan feels like talking about her magic, her stun hammers are going to remain on hold for this party I suspect.  

Hmm.  Susan can call multiply fairies now.  She might pull them out as an example of her summon thing spell with out needing to explain why she has so many weapons in her magic box. 

Susan is generally known in school as hammer queen. Ashley certainly knows. (And everyone else already knows even more detail about the hammers than she have.)

Just now, hkmaly said:

Susan is generally known in school as hammer queen. Ashley certainly knows. (And everyone else already knows even more detail about the hammers than she have.)

Good point, however most people don't know she can summon things other than hammers.

23 minutes ago, mlooney said:
25 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Good point, however most people don't know she can summon things other than hammers.

Yes.

And yes, fairies would be much better way to show that than the sword.

3 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

If the pizza needs reheated, they can just hold it near Ashley's face.

The pizza is unlikely to need reheat when brought, and between Grace and Nanase is unlikely to last long enough to get cold.