• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Story, Wed 19 Feb 2020

27 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Here is.

Well, it's canon that Elliot knows about Tedd and Sarah being naked together now.  And he doesn't seem to care that much.  Odd thing to think about your "sister".

Not really odd, I think at this point Elliot trusts that Tedd wouldn't have done anything inappropriate towards Sarah on purpose, also Elliot probably still believes that Sarah would have been able to handle it herself if needed.

34 minutes ago, Scotty said:

When you said she would be able to handle it herself I though this would be the link you used.  Let's just say that Elliot has ample reason to think that Sarah can take care of herself.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

When you said she would be able to handle it herself I though this would be the link you used.  Let's just say that Elliot has ample reason to think that Sarah can take care of herself.

I was figuring in terms of Sarah being able to handle Tedd, which we've seen before as well albeit out of canon, but it makes the threat of using a real hammer have more impact.

And yes, hammer, impact, I wasn't trying.

9 hours ago, Scotty said:
11 hours ago, mlooney said:

I was figuring in terms of Sarah being able to handle Tedd, which we've seen before as well albeit out of canon, but it makes the threat of using a real hammer have more impact.

And yes, hammer, impact, I wasn't trying.

Note that she was taught how to use hammers, but they no longer work for her.

I would say that the link about Elliot believing Tedd would be most relevant: they are friends, it's not likely they would really use physical violence against each other ... and if Tedd would really want to do something inappropriate to Sarah, he would be likely to use magic.

10 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

So Elliot isn't completely clueless and Ashley has a chance of recovery

Now if we can get Grace loaded with some junk food, we may yet have a party

It seems that we will have pause from transformations, which makes likely it will be time for eating. (Of junk food, of course: they are teenagers.)

Not sure what else could be topic of this party, so I guess they will return to transformation fun later, after they recover from seeing Grace.

30 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Of junk food, of course: they are teenagers.

Pizza is not junk food.  True Story. My priest said that a cheese pizza, in moderation, was a fine thing to eat during Lent.

10 minutes ago, mlooney said:

My priest said that a cheese pizza, in moderation, was a fine thing to eat during Lent.

No spicy peppers?
No greasy meats?
Just a moderate amount of rubber on cardboard?

I know that Lent is a period of penance, but there are limits to what one should endure even when seeking absolution for mortal sin

29 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

No spicy peppers?
No greasy meats?
Just a moderate amount of rubber on cardboard?

I know that Lent is a period of penance, but there are limits to what one should endure even when seeking absolution for mortal sin

Peppers would be OK. greasy meats, not so much.

Just now, hkmaly said:

The point I was making was that we'd seen Sarah used a summoned hammer on Tedd, and we'd seen her threaten to use a real hammer, which, I might add happened before she lost the ability to summon hammers so she was already ahead of the game there.

There's also the fact that Sarah and Tedd had a good talk on the subject when Sarah became Tedd's assistant.

3 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Good point.   I think Sarah and Tedd came to an agreement that might be called Safe, Sane and Consensual.  And yeah, that comes from a different context, but applies as much to what they are doing as it does to some one in the more adult version does. . 

11 minutes ago, mlooney said:
18 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Good point.   I think Sarah and Tedd came to an agreement that might be called Safe, Sane and Consensual.  And yeah, that comes from a different context, but applies as much to what they are doing as it does to some one in the more adult version does. . 

To be fair, the spells they work with include FV5, which increases libido, amplifies feelings of lust and enhance person's pheromones ... and might not be the most "adult" spell Tedd would be able to develop. So the context is not THAT different.

And related to Elliot trusting Tedd ... Elliot likely doesn't KNOW about this agreement.

22 minutes ago, Scotty said:

The point I was making was that we'd seen Sarah used a summoned hammer on Tedd, and we'd seen her threaten to use a real hammer, which, I might add happened before she lost the ability to summon hammers so she was already ahead of the game there.

Problem is that using real hammer is sort of last resort measure.

3 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

To be fair, the spells they work with include FV5, which increases libido, amplifies feelings of lust and enhance person's pheromones ... and might not be the most "adult" spell Tedd would be able to develop. So the context is not THAT different.

Just to be clear, SS&C is for, ah Kinky, adult things.  Ropes and chains sort of things in the main.  Not something that we have seen any of them use so far...

1 minute ago, mlooney said:
5 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Just to be clear, SS&C is for, ah Kinky, adult things.  Ropes and chains sort of things in the main.  Not something that we have seen any of them use so far...

Keyword being "seen". I have some suspicion about Rhoda and Catalina ... and there was this sketchbook ...

... unless you mean specifically Tedd and Sarah.

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:

Keyword being "seen". I have some suspicion about Rhoda and Catalina ... and there was this sketchbook ...

... unless you mean specifically Tedd and Sarah.

I, for some reason, had not seen that sketchbook.  

That being said, the people in that sketch are adults, not teenagers. 

And yeah, OT3 aside, I don't think Tedd and Sarah have progressed to cuffs and chains quite yet.

26 minutes ago, mlooney said:

And yeah, OT3 aside, I don't think Tedd and Sarah have progressed to cuffs and chains quite yet.

I'm not sure they got to non-accidental kissing yet. (Well, except that one case with two Graces kissing Tedd at once.)

Sure, with spells like FV5 the potential for accidental kissing is quite big, but I don't see how could they get to cuffs and chains that way ...

Hmmm ...

... unless they decided to try some spell which would they consider safer to try handcuffed to something.

EDIT: I can't find WHERE that two-Graces-kissing-Tedd is, but I did find something which MAY lead to Nanase and Ellen getting to cuffs and chains.

1 minute ago, Scotty said:

This is what you're looking for, and the other Grace (or rather Claire) in this was Ellen.

That one also has the only in canon possibility of Ellen being male, if only for a bit.  Otherwise Ellen and Tedd changed shirts as part of the photo shoot, which might be a bit much at that point in their relationship.

1 minute ago, mlooney said:

The other 2 Graces, with the other Grace being Sarah is here.

But hkmaly specifically said "two-Graces-kissing-Tedd", there's only one Grace kissing Tedd in that link. Or rather, Tedd's kissing 'Grace'.

Just now, Scotty said:

But hkmaly specifically said "two-Graces-kissing-Tedd", there's only one Grace kissing Tedd in that link.

Point taken

2 hours ago, Scotty said:
2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

EDIT: I can't find WHERE that two-Graces-kissing-Tedd is

This is what you're looking for, and the other Grace (or rather Claire) in this was Ellen.

... that explain why I didn't found it. Was skipping parts without Sarah.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

The other 2 Graces, with the other Grace being Sarah is here.

But hkmaly specifically said "two-Graces-kissing-Tedd", there's only one Grace kissing Tedd in that link. Or rather, Tedd's kissing 'Grace'.

Yes, and the reason for that was that THIS kiss was pretty clearly accident. Sarah didn't wanted to kiss Tedd and Tedd didn't wanted to kiss Sarah.

(But existence of this likely made me miss-remember that it was Sarah on that two-Grace-kissing-Tedd image.)

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

That one also has the only in canon possibility of Ellen being male, if only for a bit.  Otherwise Ellen and Tedd changed shirts as part of the photo shoot, which might be a bit much at that point in their relationship.

Not just the shirts would be little too much at this point, they would also need to change PANTS. And if the male would be Tedd, it wouldn't explain the expression on his face.

So yes, that seems like Ellen being male and her reaction to it might be why they decided she shouldn't transform for the party.

3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Now we need one of Nanase and Fox kissing Ellen. (Or Grace. Or Ashley. Or Sarah. Susan... um, no, she'd have the wrong reaction.)