• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

NP, Monday Feb 24 2020

Sooo, I suppose this is DIFFERENT pub?

And yes: I can totally see that Susan never officially quit the job because the game doesn't actually provide an option for it.

53 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If you do not show up to most jobs, employers will assume you have quit and regard you as a trespasser if you show up again

Where are these jobs that allow you to just show up whenever you want?

Volunteer work probably counts, though if you're expecting to get paid, then probably not.

7 hours ago, Scotty said:

Can we all just appreciate how Susan called Rhoda a "small, adorable woman with abs for days"?

We can appreciate it, but definitely not JUST that. For example, I wonder what it even means - ... hmmm ...

2 hours ago, Scotty said:
3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If you do not show up to most jobs, employers will assume you have quit and regard you as a trespasser if you show up again

Where are these jobs that allow you to just show up whenever you want?

Volunteer work probably counts, though if you're expecting to get paid, then probably not.

If it's kind of work where you are paid by hour or by amount of work you did, why not?

I can imagine all sorts of part-time jobs where you can decide how long would you work given day ... although I guess not showing at all without warning for weeks would still be weird.

And it definitely wouldn't work in inn, as the management needs to ensure number of employees matches number of customers (not 1:1 of course).

3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

We can appreciate it, but definitely not JUST that. For example, I wonder what it even means - ... hmmm ...

I'd probably have to agree with the response that it's another way of saying "lots of", in context of the comic, Susan could also say "showing lots of abs" instead of "abs for days".

Of course Susan's showing abs too, but you can see they're not as defined as Rhoda's so Susan unfortunately doesn't have abs for days. She makes up for it by being Susan though. :D

3 hours ago, Scotty said:

Of course Susan's showing abs too, but you can see they're not as defined as Rhoda's so Susan unfortunately doesn't have abs for days.

Yeah.

3 hours ago, Scotty said:

She makes up for it by being Susan though. :D

And with her legs.