• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

Story March 16 2020

Nice try, Grace (next to last panel), but Jessica Rabbit isn't actually possible. You can't have one line define your back and the front of your thighs, and another one line define your bust and butt.

C'mon Ashley

What kind of party doesn't have a good old fashioned fight to get things started?

As for Grace's poses?  If a shapeshifting alien hybrid isn't able to pull off a Rob Liefeld style entrance, who can?

Edited by Pharaoh RutinTutin
Spelling

While being jerk about it, Diane has a point. Ashley's measure for when "it matters" is skewed. She should speak up more often.

I'm more surprised that Grace didn't picked how Ashley's reply wasn't really sincere. Oh wait she doesn't have her antenae out.

4 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

Nice try, Grace (next to last panel), but Jessica Rabbit isn't actually possible. You can't have one line define your back and the front of your thighs, and another one line define your bust and butt.

Everything is possible if you are willing to cheat a bit.

190325_Five_real_life_optical_illusions_

4 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

As for Grace's poses?  If a shapeshifting alien hybrid isn't able to pull off a Rob Liefeld style entrance, who can?

For start, someone who's shapeshifting isn't limited to mix&match of existing forms. And who doesn't require organs.

Like Odo or other Founders.

4 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

C'mon Ashley

What kind of party doesn't have a good old fashioned fight to get things started?

Isn't fight more something for bars? Also, I would expect it's how things gets to END.