• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

Story Monday March 23 2020

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

I didn't really understand why Justin wanted to be a girl when the pizza was delivered before.  I do now.

I'm still not sure why he wants that look but I understand that it's hard for him to get it in normal way.

Also, I would totally give Dan incredible magic power if I could. I would also totally assume he would change gender of multiple people, but I think he wouldn't kill anyone. Unlike lot of other people.

(Also, I would totally turn him immortal if I could, but that's for the selfish reason of wanting to see Nanase's and Ellen's children.)

Justin has received that kind of look before, from girls
And it meant almost nothing to him

The first few times he gets that look from a guy will probably be fun for Justin

But guys reacting to an image that does not resemble the way Justin sees himself will probably seem as pointless as reactions from girls in whom he is not interested, eventually

39 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

But guys reacting to an image that does not resemble the way Justin sees himself will probably seem as pointless as reactions from girls in whom he is not interested, eventually

For some reason I had assumed this was the state he was currently in.  For no good reason, obviously. 

Just now, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Probably because they were giving him attention for the wrong reasons. Granted, the one that stated her frustration for not being having any chance of dating Justin might count on it's own, but it does get watered down by the rest of it...also the fact that she already had a boyfriend might not give the feeling that she'd only date someone because they might have done something cool, which makes it possible that she'd jump ship the moment someone else does something cool.

Then you have this page, where it seems like some of the people complimenting him might have been the same people that pestered him for being gay, the last two girls might have also fell under "it could have been nice to hear on it's own but the other stuff kinda diminishes the effect" also not sure how Justin would feel about people quoting disney movies in regards to him.

Just now, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

When Justin became female at Grace's birthday, he had a crush of Elliot and Elliot's reaction to Justin's form only fueled that more. Maybe Justin wants to see if there's any difference between being considered attractive by someone they knew, and at the time had deep feelings for, and being considered attractive by complete strangers.

29 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Maybe Justin wants to see if there's any difference between being considered attractive by someone they knew, and at the time had deep feelings for, and being considered attractive by complete strangers

Thinking about this, Justin must have a bit of self image problem.  Hopefully being around Luke will help that.

34 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Thinking about this, Justin must have a bit of self image problem.  Hopefully being around Luke will help that.

Justin also has it in his head that gay men aren't very common, Grace of course doesn't think so, I'm really surprised that Sarah hasn't chimed in on that considering 4 out of 5 men she talked too back in Identity turned out to be gay.

On 3/23/2020 at 6:11 PM, Scotty said:
On 3/23/2020 at 5:29 PM, mlooney said:

Justin also has it in his head that gay men aren't very common, Grace of course doesn't think so, I'm really surprised that Sarah hasn't chimed in on that considering 4 out of 5 men she talked too back in Identity turned out to be gay.

Neither Grace's nor Sarah's experience is representative. The statistics probably holds, but it's big school.

.... and, remember, Justin was outed before whole school. It makes sense that he's skeptical when even after being outed this way he didn't get any boyfriend.

On 3/23/2020 at 5:29 PM, mlooney said:

Hopefully.

On 3/23/2020 at 4:58 PM, Scotty said:
On 3/23/2020 at 3:14 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Probably because they were giving him attention for the wrong reasons. Granted, the one that stated her frustration for not being having any chance of dating Justin might count on it's own, but it does get watered down by the rest of it...also the fact that she already had a boyfriend might not give the feeling that she'd only date someone because they might have done something cool, which makes it possible that she'd jump ship the moment someone else does something cool.

Then you have this page, where it seems like some of the people complimenting him might have been the same people that pestered him for being gay, the last two girls might have also fell under "it could have been nice to hear on it's own but the other stuff kinda diminishes the effect" also not sure how Justin would feel about people quoting disney movies in regards to him.

I would expect he get look like this more often ... but most times he won't even notice BECAUSE it's from girl.

Oh, and I think that the boyfriend of that girl is sort of already used to it - I imagine that she was already reacting this way to some movie stars and similar, although this might be first time she had this kind of reaction to someone who was actually near. He probably hopes that if someone else like this appear, he will be also gay or at least already taken.

On 3/23/2020 at 4:58 PM, Scotty said:
On 3/23/2020 at 3:14 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

When Justin became female at Grace's birthday, he had a crush of Elliot and Elliot's reaction to Justin's form only fueled that more. Maybe Justin wants to see if there's any difference between being considered attractive by someone they knew, and at the time had deep feelings for, and being considered attractive by complete strangers.

Hmmmm ... that would make sense if Justin would be thinking logically. I don't think he does, he probably operates on emotions now.

13 hours ago, hkmaly said:

.... and, remember, Justin was outed before whole school. It makes sense that he's skeptical when even after being outed this way he didn't get any boyfriend.

The way Justin was outed and treated might have kept others from coming forward too, wouldn't be surprised if some joined in on the bullying out of fear of getting outed, like coming to Justin's defense would make people suspicious.

14 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Hmmmm ... that would make sense if Justin would be thinking logically. I don't think he does, he probably operates on emotions now.

I'd say he was operating on emotions back then. This time around Justin isn't doing this because he's looking for a relationship.

5 hours ago, Scotty said:
19 hours ago, hkmaly said:

The way Justin was outed and treated might have kept others from coming forward too, wouldn't be surprised if some joined in on the bullying out of fear of getting outed, like coming to Justin's defense would make people suspicious.

I didn't meant immediately afterwards.

5 hours ago, Scotty said:
19 hours ago, hkmaly said:

I'd say he was operating on emotions back then. This time around Justin isn't doing this because he's looking for a relationship.

He may be analyzing the emotions more than on the previous party (he's more certain what he wants now) but still not as much logically as you described.