• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

NP Tues March 24 2020

Yay for half-starburst background in panel one, and blurry-disk sunburst in panel three!

...After all this time of drawing Rhoda buff, I wonder what the chance are of Dan drawing her that way accidentally the next time she shows up in the main story?

19 minutes ago, ChronosCat said:

...After all this time of drawing Rhoda buff, I wonder what the chance are of Dan drawing her that way accidentally the next time she shows up in the main story?

Well Justin admitted to not working out much and still got abs for days, if having Magic is responsible then Rhoda could very plausibly have fab abs in canon too.

23 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Well Justin admitted to not working out much and still got abs for days, if having Magic is responsible then Rhoda could very plausibly have fab abs in canon too.

She very well may have "fab abs" in canon.   The last time we say Rhoda in canon, in The Legend of Diane, she was wearing dress that covered her abs.  Likewise in Escape from the Mall she was wearing a shirt that covered her abs.  Granted in EftM she had just started her magic so it had not had a chance to make for the effortless six pack abs.

2 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

If there is evidence to the contrary, please let me know

But I can not recall seeing Rhoda pictured in any midriff baring ensemble in the main story

If this is the case, how do we know that she does not have fab abs?

Just because some people with great abs can go to ridiculous lengths to display them, not every fit person is an exhibitionist gym-rat

8 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Just because some people with great abs can go to ridiculous lengths to display them, not every fit person is an exhibitionist gym-rat

If you mean, "not every fit person is an exhibitionist", mostly, yeah, although being fit would tend to lower inhibitions due to poor body image.

It you also mean, "not every fit person frequents a gym", I'd say there's probably a high correlation, but yes, not all. Especially for fab abs, which general over all cardio fitness will not necessarily get you.

16 hours ago, mlooney said:

Looks like they are hand holding after all.

... with hands offscreen.

14 hours ago, mlooney said:
14 hours ago, Scotty said:

She very well may have "fab abs" in canon.   The last time we say Rhoda in canon, in The Legend of Diane, she was wearing dress that covered her abs.  Likewise in Escape from the Mall she was wearing a shirt that covered her abs.  Granted in EftM she had just started her magic so it had not had a chance to make for the effortless six pack abs.

Yup. She may have "fab abs" and we just never saw them. Possibly noone saw them. SHE may not notice she has effortless six pack abs ...

... ok, Catalina probably know.

11 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

And Rhoda seems like exact opposite of exhibitionist.

3 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

It you also mean, "not every fit person frequents a gym"

I think he also meant "not every person who frequents a gym is gym-rat.