• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

Story Wednesday March 25, 2020

Hmmm ... yeah, I would say that talking about the sexy party game with Ashley first, to give her option to reject privately, is a good way to go. Susan is completely ok with rejecting publicly and Diane is unlikely to reject, just like others.

Of course, they should only start PLAYING the game after eating.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

https://www.egscomics.com/comic/party-136

A difference of opinion on the value of ego

Yeah ... Nanase clearly complains about herself and Diane having bigger ego that they should. Ellen only dreams to have so big ego.

29 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I'm sure Ellen's reaction has something to do with how she tends "wear sexy clothing like armour", and the times where she's all talk about sexy fun times but then gets all shy and flustered when someone actually wants to.

Ellen is still mostly Elliot. She doesn't want to, but she must be spending effort to be like she wants to. To Diane this comes naturally.

2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Yeah ... Nanase clearly complains about herself and Diane having bigger ego that they should. Ellen only dreams to have so big ego.

Too little ego is unhealthy. So is too much ego.

1 hour ago, Don Edwards said:
4 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Agree. Only question is if Nanase's ego is too big :)

13 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

According to Douglas Adams, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

“If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.”

Just to be clear, is this the level of Ego which should be avoided, or to which they should aspire?

I'm not quite sure what to make of this whole comic.  I suspect that most of my issues with it is self identifying with Nanase, which is a bit weird because I normally identify with Susan, or Tedd.

13 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Just to be clear, is this the level of Ego which should be avoided, or to which they should aspire?

Any level of Ego wherein protection of one's Ego takes priority over one's own survival is probably excessive.