• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

NP Sat April 4 2020

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

Here is.

Getting a bit meta.

Yeah. He's fourth-wall aware ... well, not OUR fourth-wall, but has knowledge of EGS outside the game.

Also, good question: it was usually Grace doing the games, AND she would fit the "Hero of Hearth" much better. But, as Dan directly said in commentary of first script of this arc, having Susan there will be funnier. Or was funnier? Or both?
Seems that out-of-game abilities of this character don't include reading the commentary.

11 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

"Where's Grace?!"

Isn't that what Susan asked in the first comic of this story?

Hmm.  

<checks the first in this story line>

Why, yes, that is more or less what Susan said.

23 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

"Where's Grace?!"

Isn't that what Susan asked in the first comic of this story?

If the author didn't have a good answer for her then, why should she have an answer for this stranger now?

Because the criteria changed.

"I already asked narrator that" is actually VERY good answer to give this person.

28 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

"I already asked narrator that" is actually VERY good answer to give this person.

And I suspect that, or something close to it will be "Susan's" reply.

So, the dialog coming from the shadowy figure doesn't seem very Noah-like, I mean having a fixation on Grace probably is (because he canonically sees her as a hero), but I don't see Noah referring to Rhoda as "Shorty-McPuppy-Girl", Tedd wouldn't treat Susan like that either (unless this game was modded by Tedd before they became friends).

My only guess now is that this is another take "Grace the Goddess" and Susan is actually dreaming about being in a game world, and her subconscious is filling things in as she goes. Would explain why NPCs can look like people she knows, and why there's soo much meta knowledge being flung around.

15 minutes ago, Scotty said:

So, the dialog coming from the shadowy figure doesn't seem very Noah-like

Plus, you know, two eyes.

18 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Maybe he only has one nose

Most people only have one nose. It would be weird if he had two or more.  And not the EGS style of weirdness.