• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

Story Monday April 6 2020

17 hours ago, Haylo said:

Heidi (Elliot's over-caffeinated secret identity form) sounds like a blabbermouth but doesn't seem to give away as much as Elliot in his base form. The really bad blurting from So A Date - Part 5 was an imagine spot.

17 hours ago, Don Edwards said:
18 hours ago, ijuin said:

The "secret identity" forms? At least the ones other than Heidi seem less prone to blurting things out.

Being a blabbermouth is a really great cover for keeping secrets... the trick is in WHAT you blather on about.

Exactly. ALL Elliot's secret identity forms are specifically designed to help him to not out himself and generally to keep secrets. Look at the interview where Heidi talked long time about Cheerleadra - without giving out ANYTHING. Noone would ever suspect her to be cheerleadra.

8 hours ago, mlooney said:

Elliot can't go from a "normal" form to a secret identify form with out being Cheerleadera first.

Not that big problem. Also, we are not sure if Cheerleadra herself doesn't also have some bonus.

8 hours ago, mlooney said:

Aside from that, yeah, Heidi might be a good choice, but I don't see Elliot as taking that way out.  He's going to, pardon the expression, "Man Up" and start telling Susan what he knows, trying to avoid pushing her into telling them her back story.

I wouldn't rule out him continue not doing anything for next page. But yes - I can imagine Elliot trying that on SOMEONE, but not Susan. Also, from meta viewpoint, I expect the story will move, Elliot turning into secret identity form would not help with that.

9 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

I wouldn't rule out him continue not doing anything for next page. But yes - I can imagine Elliot trying that on SOMEONE, but not Susan. Also, from meta viewpoint, I expect the story will move, Elliot turning into secret identity form would not help with that.

I can't see him try to lie and or attempt to confuse the issue to ANYONE, much less Susan.