• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

NP Thur 9 April 2020

Here is.

Well, we don't have any more clues as to the bad guy is, but I'm going out on a limb and say it's not Noah or any one else we know based on his actions in this comic.

Based on his dialogue now, I would assume he is NOT part of the game's plot and in fact we may not finish the game plot at all.

This is very meta and suggest Susan is not entirely voluntarily here.

10 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Well, we don't have any more clues as to the bad guy is, but I'm going out on a limb and say it's not Noah or any one else we know based on his actions in this comic.

Hmmm ... do we know anyone who would typically go "eep"?

5 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Sorry, mysterious stranger

We have been thinking too hard about this for ninety comics already

And that's only because ninety-one comics ago it wasn't "this" we were thinking too hard about.

3 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Based on his dialogue now, I would assume he is NOT part of the game's plot and in fact we may not finish the game plot at all.

We should be so lucky.

1 minute ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Susan's involuntary presence was established in the first comic of this story

Good point. 

31 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
34 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

suggest Susan is not entirely voluntarily here

Susan's involuntary presence was established in the first comic of this story

https://www.egscomics.com/egsnp/parable-001

Well, yes ... except hers "I can go get her [Grace]" suggests she has such option, which at this point I'm not sure she actually have ... or had.

2 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Well, yes ... except hers "I can go get her [Grace]" suggests she has such option, which at this point I'm not sure she actually have ... or had.

At this point I'm sure it too late to get Grace.  I suspect she never really had the option to get Grace.

36 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Here is.

On thing's for sure this is definitely breaking the 4th wall of the game setting here (not yet breaking the 4th wall of the comic though, at least not in the sense that they're getting us involved).

Susan apparently getting a headache....maybe the dream theory still fits here, she might have been about to realize she's dreaming and turn this into a lucid dream, but whoever this guy is, is doing something to her to prevent it?

32 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Ashley probably? but she just met Grace in canon and also found out about her lack of modesty so the nudity stuff shouldn't have surprised her. Also she thinks Susan's "Soooo cool" too so I dunno what kind of motivation she'd have here.

10 hours ago, Scotty said:

Susan apparently getting a headache....maybe the dream theory still fits here, she might have been about to realize she's dreaming and turn this into a lucid dream, but whoever this guy is, is doing something to her to prevent it?

Generally, the "headache when realizing to be in other world" tends to point to coma or other injury-related unconscious, not normal dreaming.

And it doesn't seem it's the guy actively doing the headache - but it's true he might do it indirectly, he definitely knows why she's having it.

10 hours ago, Scotty said:
11 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Ashley probably? but she just met Grace in canon and also found out about her lack of modesty so the nudity stuff shouldn't have surprised her. Also she thinks Susan's "Soooo cool" too so I dunno what kind of motivation she'd have here.

Also, she's girl. On the other hand she's bisexual so it may still work.

But yes, she found out about Grace's nudity practically immediately after meeting Grace and she thinks Susan is cool.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

But yes, she found out about Grace's nudity practically immediately after meeting Grace and she thinks Susan is cool.

Found out about it then had it demonstrated with some force just a few minutes later.