• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

ComicNumber768.png

http://TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

Rose considers her future. She is torn between her old life of sadness and disappointment and a new life of uncertainty and danger, but seems to be leaning towards a new start. Of course, we know which path she eventually winds up taking...!

You may notice that the outlines in the first two panels are dark maroon, rather than black; this is because these panels don't represent Rose's memories, but her imagination as she visualizes concepts, like her emotional roller coaster. If it wasn't obvious in the second panel, the traffic sign represents danger, the question mark represents the unknown, the broken tragedy mask represents being rid of drama, and the game console represents control over her life.

I've previously hinted at Rose having taken martial arts; when I introduced Lana and her photography, one of the photos featured Rose throwing a punch in the very same karate uniform she wears in this strip.

By the way, if you haven't been following my Twitter lately, this week was Spirit Week, in which Collective of Heroes creators drew their characters wearing outfits according to each day's theme.  You can check them out right here, and see others' drawings by looking at the CoHspiritweek hashtag on Twitter and Facebook:

CoHSpiritWeek-2020FullWeek.png

Don't forget that my contest is still on for one more month, and I'm still waiting to see some more art! Everyone who submits a valid entry gets some sort of art in return, but only one winner in each category will win a Grand Prize! Full rules at http://TheHeroesOfCRASH.com!

ContestRulesAsOf2017.png

!