• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

NP Tuesday April 14 2020

Good day we call to one and all
O'er greensward, hill and dale
From Minstrels, Bards, Commedia dell'arte
And Shantys under Sail
The legend bends but does not end
Our author does not fail
From days of yore let's hear the lore
Of Susan's Second Tail

Edited by Pharaoh RutinTutin
Oops

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

So now this is "Parable 2: The search for Grace"?

As long as it isn't a reset of the game and we have to go over this ground again, I'm fine with that,

13 hours ago, mlooney said:
16 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Hear, hear! Sense makes it not, so seconded.

Glad it's not just me that was confused then.

I third that.

But apparently, we are supposed to be confused.

7 hours ago, mlooney said:
8 hours ago, Scotty said:

So now this is "Parable 2: The search for Grace"?

As long as it isn't a reset of the game and we have to go over this ground again, I'm fine with that,

If she still has the all the money flowing in from the rent and the XP potions still work, she can get back fairly quickly ... but something tells me that's not what's planned.

Of course, there is still the issue that she basically refused to get XP in any OTHER way than the potions, so if potions don't work now she won't get ANY.

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:

If she still has the all the money flowing in from the rent and the XP potions still work, she can get back fairly quickly ... but something tells me that's not what's planned.

Of course, there is still the issue that she basically refused to get XP in any OTHER way than the potions, so if potions don't work now she won't get ANY.

I think you miss the point of my mini-rant.  Stand by for a longer rant then...  

I don't care how she would be getting XP, I don't want a full reset of "the game" that results in another 60 or so more comic in this story line.  We are currently on comic 92 in this story line and we have effectively been reset back to comic number two.  If The Dan is in fact keeping with this being a semi play through of the game we have a problem.   I strongly suspect, however, that from this point on we are not going to be following the plot of the game any more, if we have been for the last 20 or so comics.