• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

NP Thur April 16th 2020

Here is.

This doesn't sound like that The Dan is going to start the whole game over, which is good.  However we now need to find out who the person in the cloak is and why they wanted to get to know Grace better.   Still think it's a new person.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

This doesn't sound like that The Dan is going to start the whole game over, which is good.

Also, sounds like Susan would still be able to use the potions to get at least SOME XP, although probably not to max up on everything ...

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

However we now need to find out who the person in the cloak is and why they wanted to get to know Grace better.   Still think it's a new person.

And I suppose this will be IN ADDITION to actually finishing the story.

Actually, completely new person would not know ABOUT Grace. There would be people who may want to know Grace better, from different angle they already know her ... Rhoda for example. Or Noah. Also, Zeus is still in game.

Sooo ... he likely make Susan forget he was talking about how this is from Grace's head.

And about the elastic waistband ... yeah there are limits to elastic. And yes I also have clothes which seems to hold when I stand but start to move downwards when I'm walking ... (I'm fixing it with belt).

2 hours ago, hkmaly said:
4 hours ago, mlooney said:

This doesn't sound like that The Dan is going to start the whole game over, which is good.

Also, sounds like Susan would still be able to use the potions to get at least SOME XP, although probably not to max up on everything ...

The only reason to get XP would be to keep going with the game.  Because the antagonist got meta about Grace and cheat codes and what not, I don't think the game is going to go on any more.

How many times in life do I think I've been dropped into a story or game that was meant for someone else but I'm stuck playing it?

Would I really want to be forcibly reset to the way I was?  And then what?  Why is she still in the game if THEY know that THEY don't want her there?

17 minutes ago, mlooney said:

the antagonist got meta about Grace and cheat codes and what not

You call that Meta?

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Just now, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

I think we said that recursive acronyms were a sign of being a nerd. 

5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Actually, completely new person would not know ABOUT Grace. There would be people who may want to know Grace better, from different angle they already know her ... Rhoda for example. Or Noah. Also, Zeus is still in game.

Still thinking Noah's the best bet, if we look canonically, Grace and Noah haven't had much interaction beyond the Dojo just after the bulldog dragon incident in "New and Old Flames", about all we know is that Noah knows that Grace is the one that "killed" Damien, but he has yet to actually talk to her about it. If the reason he hasn't made any attempts to make conversation with her is because he's unsure of what to say or something due to not knowing anything else about her, I could see him using roundabout methods like this.

Not saying that this has the potential of being in the realm of canon, just saying that as far as excuses for doing something like this, Noah's the closest for that reason.

5 hours ago, mlooney said:

I think we said that recursive acronyms were a sign of being a nerd. 

5 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Only a sign?

Is my membership in danger of lapsing?

Well, it is a fairly strong sign, so no, your membership is not in any sort of danger.

13 hours ago, mlooney said:

The only reason to get XP would be to keep going with the game.  Because the antagonist got meta about Grace and cheat codes and what not, I don't think the game is going to go on any more.

I don't think he's the antagonist, exactly - he is not the evil cult leader. He acts more like the Emissary of Magic acted, intrusive and a bit clueless.

13 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Only a sign?

Say terminate on placard.

29 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

He acts more like the Emissary of Magic acted, intrusive and a bit clueless.

Speaking of which, we never found out who his is.  This might be a bad sign for finding out who cloaked dude is.

22 hours ago, mlooney said:
On 4/17/2020 at 0:52 AM, hkmaly said:

I think that the antagonist made her forget part of what he said, with possible effect being she doesn't know how much meta it was and will therefore continue with the game.

22 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Would I really want to be forcibly reset to the way I was? 

I definitely wouldn't. On the other hand, she presumably had it easier than it should be until now ...

22 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Why is she still in the game if THEY know that THEY don't want her there?

THEY seem to not have full control over the game and may be unable to actually end the game.

Also, THEY seem to believe Susan can help them find Grace.

9 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I don't think he's the antagonist, exactly - he is not the evil cult leader. He acts more like the Emissary of Magic acted, intrusive and a bit clueless.

The evil cult leader is antagonist INSIDE the game. This person is one or two meta levels higher.

Hmmm ... COULD it be Emissary of Magic? That would be someone we sorta know so revealing it's him would mean something, and he might be wanting to know Grace more, and he was able to appear in her dreams ... maybe that dream with forgetting to wear clothes in class was not only dream he intruded into.

8 hours ago, mlooney said:

Speaking of which, we never found out who his is.  This might be a bad sign for finding out who cloaked dude is.

I still hope we will find out later.

9 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Wait, who you want to terminate?

55 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

The cloaked dude or the Emissary of Magic?  I'm assuming they aren't the same person.

23 minutes ago, mlooney said:
1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

The cloaked dude or the Emissary of Magic?  I'm assuming they aren't the same person.

Yes.

Actually here I was talking about the Emissary of Magic, as hoping to finding out the cloaked dude isn't noteworthy, while the Emissary of Magic happened some time back so it's noteworthy that despite that time I still hope we will eventually find out.

Also, note that if cloaked dude will be revealed as Emissary of Magic, it would mean the real identity of Emissary of Magic is still pending.

(And I consider both Zeus and Noah more likely, but Emissary of Magic IS on the list.)

23 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Also, note that if cloaked dude will be revealed as Emissary of Magic, it would mean the real identity of Emissary of Magic is still pending.

(And I consider both Zeus and Noah more likely, but Emissary of Magic IS on the list.)

And, I pusher of the candy colored button, hold that it's a new person, and that the Emissary of Magic and cloaked dude aren't the same person.  Just based on The Dan's habit of creating new characters on the drop of a hat.

18 minutes ago, mlooney said:

And, I pusher of the candy colored button, hold that it's a new person, and that the Emissary of Magic and cloaked dude aren't the same person.  Just based on The Dan's habit of creating new characters on the drop of a hat.

I really hope neither this antagonist nor the Emissary of Magic are new characters
The One True n-Hedron is complex enough already

25 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I really hope neither this antagonist nor the Emissary of Magic are new characters
The One True n-Hedron is complex enough already

Yeah, but right now cloaked dude and the Emissary aren't being shipped with any one,  at least not by me...

3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

13 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Wait, who you want to terminate?

I was responding to:

On 4/16/2020 at 9:55 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Only a sign?

Terminate means to stop. A placard is a kind of a sign.

The acronym for "Say terminate on placard." is STOP. He asked for a sign, he got a stop sign.