• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

NP Tues April 21 2020

So Dan never mentioned how long it took to restock potions when he mentioned the restock on Discord, up to a week in game is quite a lot of time, even in Minecraft with 20 minute days, you'd be waiting over 2 hours and even sleeping through most of it could be tedious. And the commentary said 19 game years? If he had Susan still opt for going the potion route and spending that time, I'd expect there to be a gag where she goes back to find Rhoda having married Catalina and had a couple kids with her already.

Also this page points out the existence of 4 difference XP potions so it's probably a good bet that Susan took advantage of all 4 to get max level without waiting tooo long the first time around, still likely passed the time between restocks feed potions to NPCs and ogling Elliot though.

I expect the "19 Game Years" comment was hyperbole, much like Dan's earlier attempts to convert Susan's height to metric measurements...

Still, the powers that be want the player character to do something without the level advantages she had previously acquired
Probably best to just get on with what THEY want you to do

54 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Probably best to just get on with what THEY want you to do

Yes, I vote for just getting on with it.

That was a good point about size of inventory.

13 hours ago, mlooney said:

So much for buying XP.  And it looks like the game is still "on".

So much for buying enough XP for level 5.

11 hours ago, Scotty said:

So Dan never mentioned how long it took to restock potions when he mentioned the restock on Discord, up to a week in game is quite a lot of time, even in Minecraft with 20 minute days, you'd be waiting over 2 hours and even sleeping through most of it could be tedious. And the commentary said 19 game years? If he had Susan still opt for going the potion route and spending that time, I'd expect there to be a gag where she goes back to find Rhoda having married Catalina and had a couple kids with her already.

Hmmm, Rhoda and Catalina having kids, sounds like a plan.

Note that the restock period might've been shorter before the "cheats off" as well.

9 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I expect the "19 Game Years" comment was hyperbole, much like Dan's earlier attempts to convert Susan's height to metric measurements...

I don't. There is 52 weeks in year, the potion used to be 1000x stronger, 1000/52 = 19.2 ...

9 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Still, the powers that be want the player character to do something without the level advantages she had previously acquired

Also note that while Dan needed to get her to 0XP to have the visual indication, he didn't mentioned anything about needing her at zero level for other reasons ... which totally suggests she's going to get to level 2 in everything again. Which may actually require just the potions she can buy now plus the one she already has.

Then she's probably going to do something for which level 2 in everything is basically fair fight.