• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Tuesday April 28, 2020

While I was never hugely fond of this storyline, I was still getting some entertainment out of it, until the confrontation with the Shadowy Figure. However, I've lost what little enthusiasm I had for this story, and at this point am reading it mostly out of habit. In fact, if the plot doesn't start progressing again soon (and the story become more enjoyable in the process), I might just stop reading NP until the story is over...

1 hour ago, ChronosCat said:

While I was never hugely fond of this storyline, I was still getting some entertainment out of it, until the confrontation with the Shadowy Figure. However, I've lost what little enthusiasm I had for this story, and at this point am reading it mostly out of habit. In fact, if the plot doesn't start progressing again soon (and the story become more enjoyable in the process), I might just stop reading NP until the story is over...

While I'm not quite to the point of stop reading it, I think I've been fairly clear that I want it to Get On With It for quite a while.

And we have confirmation that the only actual combat Susan's done has been the bugs which gave her the first levelup, and the skeletons when she was already max level.

59 minutes ago, Scotty said:

And we have confirmation that the only actual combat Susan's done has been the bugs which gave her the first levelup, and the skeletons when she was already max level.

But does that mean The Dan is going to Get On With It or not?  That's the actual important question nowdays.

10 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

So doing everything over the hard way isn't fun?

Who would have guessed?

Basically everyone?

7 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

... I'm also feeling little like the confortation with the Shadowy Figure stopped the fun and now I wait if it starts again ...

5 hours ago, Scotty said:

... and I sort of hope it starts when Susan finally levels to second level again.

3 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

and I sort of hope it starts when Susan finally levels to second level again.

And I hope she wakes up and goes "It was all a dream..."

2 hours ago, mlooney said:
2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

and I sort of hope it starts when Susan finally levels to second level again.

And I hope she wakes up and goes "It was all a dream..."

While this definitely IS all a dream - and possibly GRACE's - I expect that there would be some conclusion before that happens. And I hope that there would be some fun before (or IN) that conclusion.

9 hours ago, mlooney said:

While I'm not quite to the point of stop reading it, I think I've been fairly clear that I want it to Get On With It for quite a while.

I am suspecting that this is a classic Shaggy Dog story with rambling details and an anti-climax

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I am suspecting that this is a classic Shaggy Dog story with rambling details and an anti-climax

As long as it ends some time, the dog can be bigfoot level shaggy as far as I care.

15 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

... and maybe unintentionally ...