• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Story: Wednesday April 29, 2020

55 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Sarah probably seems to feel that her attitude might be hypocritical, like she can prefer men over women, but giving preferential treatment to trans-men over trans-women or genderfluid/casual people is not cool and she wants to fix that.

I think that is exactly what is going on in her mind.

6 hours ago, Scotty said:

Sarah did admit that she thought Tedd was cute, in front of Grace no less.

I don't think so, I mean he's likely got the same spell that Tedd's got, maybe minus the "enchant others" part of it, but he probably has to go back to being female when around people who don't know he's trans, like family.

That is a good point; family, and " ... didn't want to come out again ...".

There is a strong case for the quotes around "male" being a reference to Sam having to maintain a false presentation to other people in his life.

That would certainly be the best version of what she said and the least likely to cause further problems.  Which kind of makes me worry it is the least likely purely for story reasons.  But that may come from reading too much Dumbing of Age.

1 hour ago, showler said:

There is a strong case for the quotes around "male" being a reference to Sam having to maintain a false presentation to other people in his life.

That more or less is what I assumed she meant.