• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

NP Thursday, Apr 30, 2020

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

We still are being meta about game rules and not "Getting On With It".

Sure, but this one WAS funny. Also, it suggests we are getting out of "meta" topics. I expect next comix she will finally level or at least decide how to level.

42 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Sure, but this one WAS funny. Also, it suggests we are getting out of "meta" topics. I expect next comix she will finally level or at least decide how to level.

I'll give you the funny, and I hope you are right about the getting out of the meta topics.

43 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If Susan is just going to throw potions at her opponents, she might want to consider a cocktail inspired by a certain Soviet Foreign Minister

Personally I would second that recommendation: however, I suspect that there are few problems:

1. She wants non-lethal takedown
  2. The game engine won't support crafting, even so simple one
  3. The game engine won't support potion explosions, despite supporting explosives and grenades used by enemies

Of course, I never played it so I may be mistaken.

The biggest problem, from my point of view, about throwing potions at enemies is that would indicate that she was still playing the game, and not getting on with the non game plot which will lead, hopefully to the end of the this story line.  For a while I assumed that the non game elements were slowing the plot, but after the cloaked dude's appearance it has become clear that the actual plot of the story line isn't tied to the game progression at all.  Either way, we need to Get On With It.

10 hours ago, mlooney said:

The biggest problem, from my point of view, about throwing potions at enemies is that would indicate that she was still playing the game, and not getting on with the non game plot which will lead, hopefully to the end of the this story line.  For a while I assumed that the non game elements were slowing the plot, but after the cloaked dude's appearance it has become clear that the actual plot of the story line isn't tied to the game progression at all.  Either way, we need to Get On With It.

While technically true, I don't think she will get anywhere in the plot without continuing in the story. She likely AT LEAST needs to find all heroes, if not directly win the game before continuing the plot ...

27 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

While technically true, I don't think she will get anywhere in the plot without continuing in the story. She likely AT LEAST needs to find all heroes, if not directly win the game before continuing the plot ...

Argggh. I hope you are wrong