• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

Story, Friday May 1 2002

2 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Would SUSAN like her as a therapist in such case?

Granted, most of secrets it would involve is stuff Grace already knows or will know soon ... and Grace's ability to keep secrets is much better when it's not her friends she keeps the secrets from ... but still, I suspect that Susan would re-think that.

If we're talking Susan telling Grace about what happened the night of the vampire attack before telling the other, then it probably would be something Grace might have trouble with, especially since it involves Pandora and Grace knows how close Pandora was with Tedd and Sarah. If Susan does end up telling everyone else though and her talks with Grace only involves anxieties and stuff that probably comparable to what she's talked to Justin about, then it's probably not as likely for Grace to spill any pintos.

3 minutes ago, Scotty said:
11 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Would SUSAN like her as a therapist in such case?

Granted, most of secrets it would involve is stuff Grace already knows or will know soon ... and Grace's ability to keep secrets is much better when it's not her friends she keeps the secrets from ... but still, I suspect that Susan would re-think that.

If we're talking Susan telling Grace about what happened the night of the vampire attack before telling the other, then it probably would be something Grace might have trouble with, especially since it involves Pandora and Grace knows how close Pandora was with Tedd and Sarah. If Susan does end up telling everyone else though and her talks with Grace only involves anxieties and stuff that probably comparable to what she's talked to Justin about, then it's probably not as likely for Grace to spill any pintos.

Yeah, I was thinking about the second scenario. First, I think Susan was thinking about using Grace as therapist in future and that she don't want to keep what happened that night secret THAT long. Second, I expect that for some reason or other, Susan will be forced to say everything today.

4 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Yeah, I was thinking about the second scenario. First, I think Susan was thinking about using Grace as therapist in future and that she don't want to keep what happened that night secret THAT long. Second, I expect that for some reason or other, Susan will be forced to say everything today.

Yeah, I suspect that the full story of what happened The Night it All Changed will be told during this party.  In the best of all worlds, it will be happen due to Pandora showing up. It's been 2 comic weeks, which should be enough for her to finish her refresh.

13 hours ago, mlooney said:

Yeah, I suspect that the full story of what happened The Night it All Changed will be told during this party.

Agree.

13 hours ago, mlooney said:

In the best of all worlds, it will be happen due to Pandora showing up. It's been 2 comic weeks, which should be enough for her to finish her refresh.

No, I don't think it will be this fast. Also, for meta reasons, I don't think Pandora shows before griffins.

51 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

No, I don't think it will be this fast. Also, for meta reasons, I don't think Pandora shows before griffins.

Yeah, from a meta point of view it might make sense to have the griffins show up before Pandora does, but I would like it if she did show up during the party.