• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

Story Monday, May 4, 2020

I've been using a Kurdish flag as my icon for a while on Facebook.  I've got damn few photos of me with my current looks up on Facebook.

25 minutes ago, mlooney said:

I've been using a Kurdish flag as my icon for a while on Facebook.  I've got damn few photos of me with my current looks up on Facebook.

Interesting choice. Friends from a tour in Iraq?

18 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Interesting choice. Friends from a tour in Iraq?

No, I started using it when they held their election about independents from iraq.  I kept using it as a sign of support after they became the primary fighting force facing off against ISIL.  About the time I was going to change it back sirrah Trump abandoned them for no good reason.  I keep it as a reminder.  

31 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Yeah, Russian photos would not count as good reason, would they?

Not from my point of view.

On 5/7/2020 at 1:06 AM, hkmaly said:

monchichi-vintage-blue-bunny-raccoon_360
(Technically, this is stock photo, my own monchichi looks bit differently, mostly less clean, but you get the idea.)

Damn 403 ... ok, another image ...

japanese-monchichi-doll-X24TKY.jpg

On 5/8/2020 at 5:53 PM, mlooney said:

I kept using it as a sign of support after they became the primary fighting force facing off against ISIL.  About the time I was going to change it back sirrah Trump abandoned them for no good reason.  I keep it as a reminder.  

Unfortunately, Trump wasn't only one. Basically, EVERYONE abandoned them, and it wasn't first time. They must be getting really desperate now - Turkey wants to destroy them and noone is willing to help them, just use them and throw them away ....