• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

NP Thursday, May 7, 2020

14 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I wonder if he feared the Reaper?

Allen died of complications from COPD, caused by years of heavy smoking.  I suspect he didn't

4 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Allen died of complications from COPD, caused by years of heavy smoking.  I suspect he didn't (fear the Reaper)

Well, it's good to follow your own advice ...

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

Well if we end up with a month of chibi we will know that The Dan still reads this forum and is trolling us. 

Well, he's on discord now, the worry (or hope depending on who you ask) is that he's secretly viewing the NFSW channels and getting ideas for risque transformations.

27 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Well, he's on discord now, the worry (or hope depending on who you ask) is that he's secretly viewing the NFSW channels and getting ideas for risque transformations.

I should spend some time on the Discord server. It's one of my "bookmarked" servers in Discord.