• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

Story Friday, May 8, 2020

Here is

Got to admit the Justin's final form is sexy.

I wonder what Elliot is whispering to Ashley? Also looks like Diane is very much into Justin's changing genders.

I too, am wondering what Elliot's whispering, is it a suggestion for something they could do later?

Panel 3 Justin is pretty much identical in form and outfit to Susan's "Bubble Tea" form.

Last three panels seem to be trying out Diane's and Tedd's suggestions from earlier before settling on something in between, like panel 8 would have combined Diane's suggestion for hair length, shirt and dress, with Tedd's "no height change", bigger boobs and over shirt, but then panel 9 had Justin want to be shorter but went too short, then panel 10 was correcting that.

1 minute ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I like the B cups in the panel two before the final.

Looks like that is about the size he ended up with.  Might be a little larger, but not that much more.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

I wonder what Elliot is whispering to Ashley? Also looks like Diane is very much into Justin's changing genders.

All of the reactions are a bit of a puzzlement.

Susan looks slightly concerned; guessing it's about her own reaction to some negative feelings; 'That's not Justin'

Nanase is either clearly attracted or ogling but not actually attracted. I suppose in context it should be to the very first form. That form isn't bad, but it's kind of common currency where they are, happens a lot. If she's really that visual, and really likes them that big, then it's odd that she's into Ellen, not chasing after some Lucy clone.

OK, Ellen is not ambiguous. She thinking, 'I know what you're thinking'.

Sarah is pained in some way for Justin. Not seeing how that makes sense.

Grace is cheering, reasons are unclear, but then again, it's Grace. This panel seems random. I guess it's saying, they have emotional reactions and the reasons are not going to be given.

Ashley seems interested, but probably more like it fits her fantasy world more so than Nanase's keen interest. OK, kind of fits.

So, yes, what would Elliot be whispering to her? Maybe explaining the difficulties of selecting the parameters? Maybe something more risque?

Tedd's reaction is interested, but in what? The magic? Female Justin?

Diane, ... it seems extreme, but not clearly positive or negative. Guessing either turned on or squicked. The steam clouds suggest turned on. FWIW, that seems extremely out of character; she's about relationship. OK, to be fair, her relationship with Justin is vastly improved, I can see a sudden crush and realization that she's attracted to him.

29 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

it seems extreme, but not clearly positive or negative. Guessing either turned on or squicked.

She is doing a full face flush blush.  In EGS that normally means turned on.  Ashley has done it a few times already in the party, caused by Grace going naked.

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

She is doing a full face flush blush.  In EGS that normally means turned on.  Ashley has done it a few times already in the party, caused by Grace going naked.

Fair point, but in EGS terms, what does that even mean? Dan holds his cards close with how the characters express themselves sexually.

Grace in particular seems like she enjoys platonic bonding, cuddling, and watching others engage romantically. It seems that she and Tedd at least kiss regularly. But she was clueless why her nudity made other uncomfortable until Sarah hinted at it, then she was squicked. So she may be ace, which when you think about it makes sense for someone who is 1/4 this, 1/4 that, .. one race of which doesn't really have a sex, per se, unless its beings - male, egg - female. She's very empathetic when she understands, but also misses much, so much so that she's lamp shaded it.

Ashley is a bit like that as well. She's had one online relationship, so at a distance, and both she and Elliot seem able to not rush into things, to the possible annoyance of others; recall Sarah's complaint about Elliot and the lack of sex? She likes being in a relationship with Elliot, she can be attracted to others, but possibly in ways she would have no intention of following though. I'm going to guess slow burn, not exactly ace. Same with Elliot. They've kissed, and that was a big deal. When the notion of going further was on the table, they ran from it.

(And it's a bit weird that Elliot's parents allowed for the possibility, and the extent of their advice was 'be safe'.)

Ellen and Nanase? They make out, but that's multivariate, and not spelled out. From her dream world experience, you'd think Ellen would be open to the notion of sex, but she got her finger burned, and may have a barrier. Nanase seems generally reserved. I'm guessing no type O treasure yet.

Diane and Lucy, again, romantic, platonic, kissing, no evidence of more. Diane, for her part, breaks boundaries, and would seem to be OK with doing more, but recall that she took some pride in her virginity.

Justin and Luke, maybe too soon, but it seems like budding romance, no more.

Rhoda and Catalina, like Ellen and Nanase. Rhoda is shy, I'm guessing they've held back.

Susan needs therapy. Don't get me wrong, I like Susan, but she's still a wounded bird, haunted by her past. Well, her parents. So Mom's not going to fix this. Just the fact of no relationship with Dad is weird and unhealthy. 'I hate you' would be much better; at least it's not a vacuum. I suspect Spock was a safe place to retreat to, hence the Trek fanning.

Honestly, the whole group acts like they're about a decade younger than they are. One exception ...

Sarah is the only one that I can recall having expressed an open interest in sex. She's been nude around Tedd's lab and seems to have an adult reaction to it, not based on being oblivious, and not freaked out. She and Tedd seem to have a Yin and Yang relationship. He was very out there with snide innuendos that he was kind of a perv; in hindsight it seems all bluster and smoke screen. She was very offended by such, in hindsight, she was probably the one that was open to it, in fact, with Tedd, who she seemed to despise. I'm guessing that she owns a dildo, and knows how to use it.

The elephant (Wus's up?) is why? Their world does not seem to be so different from ours other than in the obvious ways, magic and aliens. I know there's a lot of bluster in high school, but there's also an undercurrent of interest. It does not seem so evident here. <shrug>

I suppose Dan was raised in some guilt inducing religious household, isn't that the common reason?

Ashley is a bit like that as well. She's had one online relationship, so at a distance, and both she and Elliot seem able to not rush into things, to the possible annoyance of others; recall Sarah's complaint about Elliot and the lack of sex? She likes being in a relationship with Elliot, she can be attracted to others, but possibly in ways she would have no intention of following though. I'm going to guess slow burn, not exactly ace. Same with Elliot. They've kissed, and that was a big deal. When the notion of going further was on the table, they ran from it.

Ashley also had a 2 month relationship with Bad Tom, who ate her sandwich, what ever that means,  We also don't know how far Ashley and Elliot  went in the changing room.

Ellen and Nanase? They make out, but that's multivariate, and not spelled out. From her dream world experience, you'd think Ellen would be open to the notion of sex, but she got her finger burned, and may have a barrier. Nanase seems generally reserved. I'm guessing no type O treasure yet.

Ellen and Nanase at least got unclothed enough to swap shirts with each other.

Diane and Lucy, again, romantic, platonic, kissing, no evidence of more. Diane, for her part, breaks boundaries, and would seem to be OK with doing more, but recall that she took some pride in her virginity.

I don't think she took pride in her virginity as such, but it was a part of her that she was willing to share with the whole school, expecting to be made fun of.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

Ashley also had a 2 month relationship with Bad Tom, who ate her sandwich, what ever that means,  We also don't know how far Ashley and Elliot  went in the changing room.

I don't think she took pride in her virginity as such, but it was a part of her that she was willing to share with the whole school, expecting to be made fun of.

"ate her sandwich", I think it means what it says on the label. She did not know Elliot well enough at that point to trust him with anything deeper.

"We also don't know how far they went in the changing room", we have some indications. They were at least kissing, they were doing that before they sought privacy. They were both turned on and left in a hurry because of it, so presumably they did not pursue arousing each other through genital touching. They weren't putting clothes back on, so they probably did not do the previously mentioned peeking at Elliot's form. Sounds over all pretty tame.

Crossing paths with Rhoda and Catalina, I'm led to the conclusion that Rhoda and Catalina used their booth similarly.

"Ellen and Nanase swapped shirts", Ellen seems comfortable with her body. Maybe her dream life helped her with this. She lives in a room with her brother, which is pretty damn odd, no? I think I recall her changing in front of him. Likely he has done the same, at least in female form. I think she'd be comfortable with some heavier making out with Nanase.

Nanase as well has a history; early in the comic she tackles and makes out with Elliot, it's actually one of the more explicit scenes. I'd say she's cool with surface sexuality, guessing she hits a wall somewhere along the way. Going to guess that they have an 'above the waist' understanding.

On another note, Adrian is hundreds of years old, has a recent daughter, and Susan is his descendant. "I must have been in my actual twenties" ... doesn't get much action, does he? You'd think living with a feminine looking boy would spark rumors, no? Not that there's anything untoward to their relationship, just, what is he thinking? Guessing that Adrian was part of a rescue when Noah's parents died, or maybe owed them a favor. It could be just, 'he won't do well with a human family'. Both of them are fated to have a bigger role, so I guess we'll find out more, eventually.

I can see it now, it's 2050 in our world, four comic years have passed, everyone is graduating from college, and we've learned a bit more about Adrian's and Noah's backgrounds. Or am I being too optimistic?

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

They weren't putting clothes back on, so they probably did not do the previously mentioned peeking at Elliot's form. Sounds over all pretty tame.

Based on what Elliot is doing here with the skirt they might have taken clothes off.

3 hours ago, mlooney said:

Based on what Elliot is doing here with the skirt they might have taken clothes off.

Panel 1. You're right, it absolutely does look like something happened with that skirt. "This is the most impulsive thing I've done." - perhaps Sarah was right, Elliot was holding back with her.

Panel 2 &3. We stopped, we didn't want to stop, and we both recognized we would loose control if we didn't.

Panel 4. We feel continuing is inappropriate, because even though we're obviously attracted to each other, we are just getting to know each other. I think it's a fair point, sex can overshadow other aspects of a relationship; I suppose it depends on the individuals.

Panel 5 & 6. If we stay here, we are going to continue. If we want to not do that, we should leave.

There is something autobiographical in fictional writing, in a meta sense. You get a flavor of the person behind the comic, some sense of their beliefs and struggles with issues, some more so than others. I have the notion that this sequence of events means something to Dan, because it encapsulates how many of his characters respond to relationship.

13 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Susan looks slightly concerned; guessing it's about her own reaction to some negative feelings; 'That's not Justin'

She looks more interested than concerned to me, like an "Ooooh what's this?" kind of expression.

Sarah is pained in some way for Justin. Not seeing how that makes sense.

I dunno about pained, but she certainly could be thinking the form goes a bit overboard for what Justin wanted.

Nanase is either clearly attracted or ogling but not actually attracted. I suppose in context it should be to the very first form. That form isn't bad, but it's kind of common currency where they are, happens a lot. If she's really that visual, and really likes them that big, then it's odd that she's into Ellen, not chasing after some Lucy clone.

Ellen's got other qualities that Nanase loves, but Nanase also blushed at a female Justin before.

Grace is cheering, reasons are unclear, but then again, it's Grace. This panel seems random. I guess it's saying, they have emotional reactions and the reasons are not going to be given.

Grace being enthusiastic about transforming isn't new, she's probably just happy that Justin's doing it.

Ashley seems interested, but probably more like it fits her fantasy world more so than Nanase's keen interest. OK, kind of fits.

Given Elliot whispering in her ear, maybe she's getting ideas for something for later.

Both? Maybe Tedd's giving more advice on how Justin can further adjust the form?

Maybe Tedd's making a comment about Justin thinking about Elliot's earlier busty form? Heck maybe that panel 3 form is the result of someone sabotaging things.

Diane, ... it seems extreme, but not clearly positive or negative. Guessing either turned on or squicked. The steam clouds suggest turned on. FWIW, that seems extremely out of character; she's about relationship. OK, to be fair, her relationship with Justin is vastly improved, I can see a sudden crush and realization that she's attracted to him.

Dan's stated that this party has been an eyeopener for Diane in terms of what she's interested in, I can only imagine the things she'll want Rhoda to do with her and Lucy when Rhoda tells her she can do size change magic and such.

Also Dan's confirmed on Discord that Diane is "very thirsty" ;)

8 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

(And it's a bit weird that Elliot's parents allowed for the possibility, and the extent of their advice was 'be safe'.)

It was suggested that Elliot's lack of interest in having sex is more of a safety measure due to knowing how his Mom had to drop out of college when she got pregnant with him. Wanting to make sure he's ready to start a family is not a bad thing.

And Elliot's parents know Elliot's at that age, it's not that weird for them to want him to use protection, though "keeping it between girls" was an unexpected suggestion.

7 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Ellen was burned on the idea of sex with men, I don't think she'd be opposed to sex with Nanase, and there's been a few instances where Ellen's implied having "sexy plans". Also Nanase was quick to suggest to Sarah that "being the same sex" was a better alternative to abstinence.

They just started dating, in fact they just had their first date yesterday (in comic time), but they've apparently been about as discreet about their kissing as Nanase used to be about using magic in school, Of course Diane's held off on sex because she wanted to find the right person to have a family with first (which got put on hold when she started getting jaded about dating) she might not rush things with Lucy, but at the same time, Nanase's wisdom above would apply here too.

Rhoda and Catalina, like Ellen and Nanase. Rhoda is shy, I'm guessing they've held back.

Rhoda is shy around people she doesn't know, she also held back how she felt about girls out of fear of being rejected by Diane, and we saw her reaction to finding out that fear was unfounded. I think Rhoda and Catalina have done a great deal of experimentation. And again, both being female has perks.

Susan needs therapy. Don't get me wrong, I like Susan, but she's still a wounded bird, haunted by her past. Well, her parents. So Mom's not going to fix this. Just the fact of no relationship with Dad is weird and unhealthy. 'I hate you' would be much better; at least it's not a vacuum. I suspect Spock was a safe place to retreat to, hence the Trek fanning.

Susan has been thinking about it, sure she's currently not interesting in being a participant of "things" but she's not completely opposed to "things" in general and she's expressed the desire to get over a lot of the stuff that's preventing her from enjoying her life, maybe one day she'll find someone to start a family with, that's up to her.

I think the conclusion she came to at Grace's birthday in regards to her dad is probably the best we'll get to her having some level of understanding, since she was able to apply her experience as a male to what her dad might have also experienced, of course it's possible that he is a deadbeat dad who's been having fling after fling, but maybe Susan's opened up to the possibility that it might have just been a one time moment of weakness.

8 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I suppose Dan was raised in some guilt inducing religious household, isn't that the common reason?

I don't think so, being raised in such environments have been known to result in webcomics of a much different tone.(linked to the first comic just in case)

7 hours ago, mlooney said:

Can't really use swapping shirts as evidence when Nanase is capable of doing the swapping magically.

5 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

On another note, Adrian is hundreds of years old, has a recent daughter, and Susan is his descendant. "I must have been in my actual twenties" ... doesn't get much action, does he? You'd think living with a feminine looking boy would spark rumors, no? Not that there's anything untoward to their relationship, just, what is he thinking? Guessing that Adrian was part of a rescue when Noah's parents died, or maybe owed them a favor. It could be just, 'he won't do well with a human family'. Both of them are fated to have a bigger role, so I guess we'll find out more, eventually.

Either Adrian didn't get much action, did get lots of action and the fact that "less likely for a half-breed to become, or get someone pregnant" and Susan and Diane happen to be the only times when Adrian wasn't firing blanks, or maybe there are a few more half-relatives scattered about. I'm not really expecting to see any other relatives showing up in the comic unless it happens to be Susan's dad or Diane's mom.

Just now, Darth Fluffy said:
4 hours ago, mlooney said:

Panel 1. You're right, it absolutely does look like something happened with that skirt. "This is the most impulsive thing I've done." - perhaps Sarah was right, Elliot was holding back with her.

Panel 2 &3. We stopped, we didn't want to stop, and we both recognized we would loose control if we didn't.

Panel 4. We feel continuing is inappropriate, because even though we're obviously attracted to each other, we are just getting to know each other. I think it's a fair point, sex can overshadow other aspects of a relationship; I suppose it depends on the individuals.

Panel 5 & 6. If we stay here, we are going to continue. If we want to not do that, we should leave.

There is something autobiographical in fictional writing, in a meta sense. You get a flavor of the person behind the comic, some sense of their beliefs and struggles with issues, some more so than others. I have the notion that this sequence of events means something to Dan, because it encapsulates how many of his characters respond to relationship.

I think the makeout session got to the point where Ashley was just starting to pull off Elliot's shirt and the scene we saw had Elliot tucking the shirt back under the band of the skirt. Heavy petting could have also just caused the shirt to become untucked.

Also it hasn't been mentioned yet here and I had missed it too until it was pointed out on discord, but between each panel of Justin's transformations, there's more "click"s.

47 minutes ago, Scotty said:
19 hours ago, mlooney said:

Can't really use swapping shirts as evidence when Nanase is capable of doing the swapping magically.

Do we know that the clothing swap spell would result in the source also having the clothes put on their body?

4 hours ago, Scotty said:

Bunch of comments

First off, I really appreciate your thoughtful comments.

Susan: "She looks more interested than concerned to me, like an "Ooooh what's this?" kind of expression." - I don't think so; I agree that on the surface, that is what her expression looks like, but what we know of Susan, she doesn't project herself into a relationship, making strides to get there, but not even in the ballpark yet. Her best chemistry so far was with Elliot, and in her mind, that might bear fruition years in the future. So I don't see her thinking "Ooo, hot Justin(a), I want."

Sarah: "I dunno about pained, but she certainly could be thinking the form goes a bit overboard for what Justin wanted." - As an artist with some practice drawing figures, she would have an eye for that.

Nanase: "Ellen's got other qualities that Nanase loves, but Nanase also blushed at a female Justin before." - No doubt Ellen and Nanase go deeper than outward form, but Nanase was attracted to her initially; also, had some trouble accepting that she herself was gay, which seems to say that she was unaware that she was attracted to females, that kind of argues against 'she attracted to just the form'. But she is close to Justin, she seems to trust him a lot and even goes out of her way to hang out with him. So maybe it's more in line with what you're thinking, she's attracted to him transformed on multiple levels.

Grace: "Grace being enthusiastic about transforming isn't new, she's probably just happy that Justin's doing it." - Sure, why not? Grace does not have to make sense in the same way that the others do, she's a wildcard.

Ashley & Elliot: "Given Elliot whispering in her ear, maybe she's getting ideas for something for later." - It seems so. I take that as fitting in to her fantasy world more so than anything overtly risque. Especially given that Elliot knows Justin fairly well and is aware of his preferences.

Tedd: "Both? Maybe Tedd ... things." - All valid possibilities; there does seem to be more abstract interest than attraction.

Diane & Lucy:  "Dan's stated ..."   - Way to go, kill the speculation by throwing the WoG in there. :P

" ... eyeopener ... " - Do tell; so one of the most dramatically morphed characters is set to change even more ...
                         "... very thirsty ..."  - That could be a euphemism for a few things; did he hint more specifically? I guess she already has           relationship, really, from what we know of her family, she's h their support most of her life.

There has got to be a meta-story behind this. Dan has done dramatic face change with other characters, Tedd and Susan and Nanase come to mind. but this one with Diane seems different, a longer journey. It must mean something to him.

Elliot: "... Mom had to drop out of college ..." - Good point, he is rather protective of others, so it fits his narrative.

"Wanting to make sure he's ready to start a family is not a bad thing." - I very much agree. Then I'll insert what Mr. Verres said, "Elliot's a Boy Scout", this is not a normal hormone driven teenage outlook.

"... though 'keeping it between girls' was an unexpected suggestion." - Ya think? Some of the best evidence that we're dealing with a different universe. Seriously, folks, long before 'they directed us how to do an air search', they also took magic in stride WAY too easily, and accepted the existence of Ellen way to easily, too. Not saying there were wrong, just not normal folks; there's something big about their background that has yet to be revealed.

Ellen: "Ellen was burned on the idea of sex with men, ... " - Well, Archie, particularly, who wasn't even human. It cast a big shadow for something that happened in her dream.

"I don't think she'd be opposed to sex with Nanase," - Certainly not in the long run ...

"and there's been a few instances where Ellen's implied having 'sexy plans'." - which is deliberately vague phrasing

& Nanase: "Also Nanase was quick to suggest to Sarah that "being the same sex" was a better alternative to abstinence." - again somewhat tangential; she's discussing Elliot's reluctance, not coming on to Ellen; ... but she is aware.

Diane & Lucy: "They just started dating, ..." -  This is indeed a point of fact, but on an emotional level, they've been bonded for years; Diane just became suddenly aware of it.

Rhoda & Catalina: "Rhoda is shy around people she doesn't know, ..." - Fair point. We have seen her come out of her shell and assert herself on occasion.

"I think Rhoda and Catalina have done a great deal of experimentation." - Well, yes, but even kissing would qualify as that. Well, they're not hiding anything, not from each other. <shrug> Maybe? I still don't think so.

Susan: "... she's expressed the desire to get over ... the stuff that's preventing her ..." - True; I don't think she's nearly there yet.

"... he is a deadbeat dad ..." - Doesn't seem so. Her mother is rather well off. Of course, it may not be from him.

... raised in some guilt inducing religious household  ... "I don't think so, ... result in webcomics of a much different tone." - Dave Willis is from an independent charismatic evangelical background. I was thinking more like Catholic (RC) or maybe Mormon. Anyway, not all the results are the same, a bit of a dice roll; Randy Milholland that does Something Positive is another example.

Ellen & Nanase: "... swapping shirts ... Nanase can do the swapping magically." - I had forgotten that. She doesn't seem to use it much.

Adrian Raven: "Either Adrian didn't get much action, did get lots of action and the fact that 'less likely for a half-breed to become, or get someone pregnant' and Susan and Diane happen to be the only times when Adrian wasn't firing blanks, ..." - Yes, but when Pandora said that, he did not have to stop and sort through possibilities, he knew immediately which events were the source of the pregnancies that bore them. It would appear that despite the half-breeds thing, he didn't fire any blanks.

"... or maybe there are a few more half-relatives scattered about. I'm not really expecting to see any other relatives showing up in the comic unless it happens to be Susan's dad or Diane's mom." - Depending how well their dance date went, maybe we'll get to meet Amanda's daughter.

Elliot & Ashley: "... got to the point where Ashley was just starting to pull off Elliot's shirt ... we saw had Elliot tucking the shirt back ..." - Good call. Seems likely.

Justin: "Also it hasn't been mentioned yet here and I had missed it too until it was pointed out on discord, but between each panel of Justin's transformations, there's more 'click's." - You mean more than just panels two and eight, right? I kind of assumed that.

Other things not mentioned,

Justin is looking in a mirror. Otherwise, why would he be reacting?

Justin has boobs in panel two. It's a bit subtle, easy to miss at first, I did not catch it at first glance. (I was going to say, 'they do not jump out at you', but ...) ((Points?)) (((Yes, yes there are ...))) ((((Stop it, you!))))

He got the hang of that rather fast.

On 5/8/2020 at 3:25 PM, mlooney said:

Got to admit the Justin's final form is sexy.

Well, yes, but I would go for shorter skirt.

On 5/8/2020 at 4:05 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Justin choses a final form faster than I chose my shirt on a day off

How can you know? There are no timestamps on panels.

On 5/8/2020 at 4:10 PM, Scotty said:

I too, am wondering what Elliot's whispering, is it a suggestion for something they could do later?

Also my guess.

On 5/8/2020 at 5:24 PM, Darth Fluffy said:

Not sure, but it's certainly scientific interest.

On 5/8/2020 at 11:00 PM, Darth Fluffy said:

I'm going to guess slow burn, not exactly ace.

Being ace and wanting to go slow is something different. I would say that Ashley certainly just wants to go slow, and even think the same for Grace - her upbringing would basically means she's behind and was squicked because it was too soon for her.

10 hours ago, Scotty said:

Rhoda is shy around people she doesn't know, she also held back how she felt about girls out of fear of being rejected by Diane, and we saw her reaction to finding out that fear was unfounded. I think Rhoda and Catalina have done a great deal of experimentation. And again, both being female has perks.

Yes, Rhoda is definitely not shy around Catalina and in fact it was hinted she's little dom in their relationship.

Ellen was burned on the idea of sex with men, I don't think she'd be opposed to sex with Nanase, and there's been a few instances where Ellen's implied having "sexy plans". Also Nanase was quick to suggest to Sarah that "being the same sex" was a better alternative to abstinence.

And they are in relationship LONG time. Definitely enough time to get far.

On 5/9/2020 at 1:14 AM, Darth Fluffy said:

Either Adrian didn't get much action, did get lots of action and the fact that "less likely for a half-breed to become, or get someone pregnant" and Susan and Diane happen to be the only times when Adrian wasn't firing blanks, or maybe there are a few more half-relatives scattered about. I'm not really expecting to see any other relatives showing up in the comic unless it happens to be Susan's dad or Diane's mom.

Yes it definitely seems he didn't get that much action. I would think that he would prefer long-term relationship but don't want to disappoint someone by not being able to have children ... so, like, he got some action in his twenties before he started to care and then lot later when virginity and monogamy stopped to be so important.

However, I think it's not because he wouldn't like more but because he's too responsible to have more.

21 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:
On 5/9/2020 at 2:16 AM, mlooney said:

I think the makeout session got to the point where Ashley was just starting to pull off Elliot's shirt and the scene we saw had Elliot tucking the shirt back under the band of the skirt. Heavy petting could have also just caused the shirt to become untucked.

I would agree that they didn't taken clothes off but did enough for the clothes to get loose, untucked etc. Like, maybe Ashley didn't just STARTED to pull off Elliot's shirt, but she untucked it and was petting Elliot on naked back ... and the thing that made them stop was getting too close to breast, ass or too high on thigh.
I wouldn't expect any touching of genitals even with just hand.

9 hours ago, mlooney said:

Do we know that the clothing swap spell would result in the source also having the clothes put on their body?

Yes. However, Nanase can do uneven clothes swap, like replacing skirt with hairband ...

3 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

So I don't see her thinking "Ooo, hot Justin(a), I want."

She doesn't want to "have" her, but she may want to watch.

Grace: "Grace being enthusiastic about transforming isn't new, she's probably just happy that Justin's doing it." - Sure, why not? Grace does not have to make sense in the same way that the others do, she's a wildcard.

Yes ; It's not Tedd, so she's not thinking about sex, she's just enthusiastic about the transformations.

"... though 'keeping it between girls' was an unexpected suggestion." - Ya think? Some of the best evidence that we're dealing with a different universe. Seriously, folks, long before 'they directed us how to do an air search', they also took magic in stride WAY too easily, and accepted the existence of Ellen way to easily, too. Not saying there were wrong, just not normal folks; there's something big about their background that has yet to be revealed.

Yeah, that was hinted VERY heavily.

"... or maybe there are a few more half-relatives scattered about. I'm not really expecting to see any other relatives showing up in the comic unless it happens to be Susan's dad or Diane's mom." - Depending how well their dance date went, maybe we'll get to meet Amanda's daughter.

That was out of continuity.

Justin is looking in a mirror. Otherwise, why would he be reacting?

Maybe not just him. The arc in background might be hint that WE are looking at mirror. On the other hand, that would mean Justin holds the wand in his left hand and he was holding it in right hand on previous panel, so maybe not ... or Dan forgot about this.

On 5/8/2020 at 10:05 AM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

7 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Ok, there once was a six month time skip between two panels in an EGS comic so it is possible that any period shorter than that might exist between any two comic panels

I am making a presumption that any period longer than that would be specifically noted by the author

1 minute ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
On 5/8/2020 at 4:05 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

15 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Ok, there once was a six month time skip between two panels in an EGS comic so it is possible that any period shorter than that might exist between any two comic panels

I am making a presumption that any period longer than that would be specifically noted by the author

Well ... actually, I would expect that even days would be specifically noted. Also, Edward is going to return in Sunday evening, isn't he? But it could easily take hour or two. Ok, probably didn't, but could.

2 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Susan: "She looks more interested than concerned to me, like an "Ooooh what's this?" kind of expression." - I don't think so; I agree that on the surface, that is what her expression looks like, but what we know of Susan, she doesn't project herself into a relationship, making strides to get there, but not even in the ballpark yet. Her best chemistry so far was with Elliot, and in her mind, that might bear fruition years in the future. So I don't see her thinking "Ooo, hot Justin(a), I want."

Considering the history between Susan and Justin, Justin has been the only that Susan's been physical with, yes the circumstances were unique, but Susan could probably logically say that he's familiar territory, at the same time though, Justin had said that he didn't want to ruin their friendship and Susan would certainly agree, however I don't see why she wouldn't think that Justin looks attractive here, at least to look at.

"... very thirsty ..."  - That could be a euphemism for a few things; did he hint more specifically? I guess she already has           relationship, really, from what we know of her family, she's h their support most of her life.

Diane wasn't worried about telling her family she'd be dating a girl, in fact, she told them the same day her and Lucy became a couple. Other than that, Dan was just responding to someone commenting that Diane was thirsty based on her reaction, so basically all we got is that Dan agreed with it.

"... he is a deadbeat dad ..." - Doesn't seem so. Her mother is rather well off. Of course, it may not be from him.

Bad phrase on my part, basically I was implying the possibility that Susan's dad has had multiple affairs, and it doesn't necessarily mean remarrying, he could be hooking up with married women, but that's pure speculation.

Also possible that Susan's mom has a well paying career too.

- Yes, but when Pandora said that, he did not have to stop and sort through possibilities, he knew immediately which events were the source of the pregnancies that bore them. It would appear that despite the half-breeds thing, he didn't fire any blanks.

That's true, he did say there wasn't a lot of moments where it could happen without him knowing. doesn't mean he only slept with two women in his life.

Justin has boobs in panel two. It's a bit subtle, easy to miss at first, I did not catch it at first glance. (I was going to say, 'they do not jump out at you', but ...) ((Points?)) (((Yes, yes there are ...))) ((((Stop it, you!))))

Panel 2 is basically Justin's FV1 form, Tedd suggested that Justin start out by not picturing any particular forms and then build from there.

21 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

She might imagine Elliot in her previous form with Justin in panel 3 form.

26 minutes ago, Scotty said:
4 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

- Yes, but when Pandora said that, he did not have to stop and sort through possibilities, he knew immediately which events were the source of the pregnancies that bore them. It would appear that despite the half-breeds thing, he didn't fire any blanks.

That's true, he did say there wasn't a lot of moments where it could happen without him knowing. doesn't mean he only slept with two women in his life.

I would say that either in other cases he was with the women long after the sex, or he deliberately was choosing women who couldn't have children anyway.

Or on darker note, maybe he had sex with women who was killed afterwards.

It is of course possible that he never had children in numerous long relationships and just in two cases where he couldn't know the result it was "success", but it seems more likely there was some specific reason why his other relationships didn't resulted in pregnancies.

28 minutes ago, Scotty said:
58 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

She might imagine Elliot in her previous form with Justin in panel 3 form.

Or Elliot in normal form with Justin in panel 3 form ...

5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Yes. However, Nanase can do uneven clothes swap, like replacing skirt with hairband ...

Now I am imagining her doing this, and the skirt appears where the hairband was worn . . .

5 hours ago, Scotty said:

Considering the history between Susan and Justin, Justin has been the only that Susan's been physical with, yes the circumstances were unique, but Susan could probably logically say that he's familiar territory, at the same time though, Justin had said that he didn't want to ruin their friendship and Susan would certainly agree, however I don't see why she wouldn't think that Justin looks attractive here, at least to look at.

That is true, Justin is the one person she's been physical with. They are also online buddies. Hmm; maybe she hit a tipping point.

Bad phrase on my part, basically I was implying the possibility that Susan's dad has had multiple affairs, and it doesn't necessarily mean remarrying, he could be hooking up with married women, but that's pure speculation.

Point against him, it did appear planned, which means premeditated.

>>> "Of course, it may not be from him." <<<   Although, that house, we're talking at least a mid level exec. Or, just just comes from money, inheritance or trust fund. ... Guessing she's an exec, based on the France trip. Used to getting what she wants, the school caved to her demands, she knew how to get it done; it reeks of someone with power. Also, Susan, is used to being home alone, Mom must have a job that keeps her away.

Well actually, it pretty much does mean that. If he had infrequent partners, years apart, he might know who Diane's mom is, based on her age, but Susan was described as his descendant. If he's hundreds of years old, and has infrequent partners over hundreds of years, that's still quite a bit of uncertainty. "I was in my actual twenties" says he knows who it was, and  there haven't been others to cloud the source.

If he's had other partners, they were relatively recent, but still distinguishable by Diane's age.

Panel 2 is basically Justin's FV1 form, Tedd suggested that Justin start out by not picturing any particular forms and then build from there.

It's an odd panel. There are other hints that Justin is female in panel 2 but they are even more subtle. The hips aren't obvious,  but look at the waist, Justin does have girly hips there. (I want to use pronouns, and it just doesn't work.) Justin's crotch is also higher, implying less hanging in the way.

But the face is still the same. That is not true in real life, male faces are different than female faces. My trans daughter had surgery done to reduce her forehead; it makes a difference.

You'd think magic would know to move the buttons and button holes to the other side.

My conclusion is that Dan is a damn good artist. He picks up small details.

4 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

That is true, Justin is the one person she's been physical with.

And while Justin was feminine.  Granted she's not currently masculine, but that can change fairly quickly, after all this is the house of Tedd, home of zappery and squirrels.

6 minutes ago, mlooney said:

And while Justin was feminine.  Granted she's not currently masculine, but that can change fairly quickly, after all this is the house of Tedd, home of zappery and squirrels.

Hmm, ... it seemed she enjoyed it, but also was happy to disengage. If nothing else happened since then I'd think she was willing to let sleeping cats lie. But since she is actively pursuing changing her outlook, maybe she sees feminine Justin as an opportunity to further that. If so, she'll probably say so in the next few comics and ask to be transformed male. 

I guess that would not work out long term for them. Justin was not happy being female.