• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

NP Tuesday, May 12, 2020

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

And it fem-Justin as the barber.

I wonder how far in advance Dan had this ready. Like, was he stalling on purpose so fem-Justin appears in main story first?

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

Plus confusion about beards.

There is no confusion. Justin was just teasing her.

On a related note, I wonder if there is game where NPC is teasing you until you attack and cause some damage to them. Because, well, not only player characters in game are heavily armed and knows magic, but they generally are more ready to use that than normal people ... so, anyone teasing them shouldn't be surprised.

5 hours ago, hkmaly said:
7 hours ago, mlooney said:

And it fem-Justin as the barber.

I wonder how far in advance Dan had this ready. Like, was he stalling on purpose so fem-Justin appears in main story first?

Would not put it past him.  Given the number of time wasters that this story line has used, I would say that he did this by design. 

12 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

It's good to see that Tony has matured enough to have a working relationship with Justin

Assuming it's the same Tony.

3 minutes ago, hkmaly said:
12 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

It's good to see that Tony has matured enough to have a working relationship with Justin

Assuming it's the same Tony.

Given that it's strongly implied that Antonio is gay, I suspect it's not, but I could be wrong.  Of course this is a non canon thing, so it's possible that some really non canon relationships could exists.

That being said, why does  Susan want a beard anyway?  

9 minutes ago, mlooney said:

That being said, why does  Susan want a beard anyway?  

Does she?

I mean, it's entirely possible she's asking just because it being the possibility is weird to her.

Just now, hkmaly said:

Does she?

I mean, it's entirely possible she's asking just because it being the possibility is weird to her.

That does seem like a likely reason for her asking the question.

44 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Given that it's strongly implied that Antonio is gay, I suspect it's not, but I could be wrong. 

Right, that would be the very first time someone who was gay was acting homophobic. Unprecedented! ;)

2 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Right, that would be the very first time someone who was gay was acting homophobic. Unprecedented! ;)

Yes it's unpossible for a gay person to be in a deep walk in closet about it.

7 hours ago, hkmaly said:

it's entirely possible she's asking just because it being the possibility is weird to her.

Consider that Susan has recently lost her horns (to which she seemed ambivalent at best) and her tail (which she actually enjoyed)

She does not necessarily want to appear Evil, but she would like to appear distinct, so why not facial hair?

I'm thinking a Fu Manchu that is equal to her current hair length

5 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

She does not necessarily want to appear Evil, but she would like to appear distinct, so why not facial hair?

Because she's not a 1st edition lady dwarf.