• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

Story Wednesday May 13, 2020

https://www.egscomics.com/comic/party-155

So no Pizza Delivery Hijinks?

Darn emotional growth, maturity, and self understanding getting in the way of our voyeuristic entertainment

We need shtick!  What are Amanda and Lisa doing?

Edited by Pharaoh RutinTutin
Spelling

53 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

So no Pizza Delivery Hijinks?

Darn emotional growth, maturity, and self understanding getting in the way of our voyeuristic entertainment

Agree. Like, sure, maturity, but after spending time on preparation he could at least finish the plan and open the doors.

I, for one, am glad that The Dan showed that Justin was in a good state with Luke and that thinking about that made Justin not need to to mess with the pizza delivery person.

So Elliot's reacting did trigger memories, but then Justin managed to squash them with images of Luke.  Looks like we're not getting a "pep talk from Susan: part 2" after all.

Though would have been great if it was Diane this time around, she's seen Justin with Luke and would probably have been the better person to talk about that, could have also been an opportunity for Diane to figure out that Justin was "the girl" that Susan kissed.

6 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Though would have been great if it was Diane this time around, she's seen Justin with Luke and would probably have been the better person to talk about that, could have also been an opportunity for Diane to figure out that Justin was "the girl" that Susan kissed.

I'm not quite sure how she would figure that out.  Granted she's been shown to make a deduction from limited amounts of data, but I'm not sure how she could figure that out.  She doesn't know about the gender swap party just yet.

1 minute ago, mlooney said:

I'm not quite sure how she would figure that out.  Granted she's been shown to make a deduction from limited amounts of data, but I'm not sure how she could figure that out.  She doesn't know about the gender swap party just yet.

I would expect that Diane giving Justin the pep talk would create another instance of "she's acting like Susan again!" which might have Justin mention Susan's pep talk like "it's funny how I've been getting the majority of relationship advice from the two of you" and maybe a "at least only one of us is transformed" would slip out.

11 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I would expect that Diane giving Justin the pep talk would create another instance of "she's acting like Susan again!" which might have Justin mention Susan's pep talk like "it's funny how I've been getting the majority of relationship advice from the two of you" and maybe a "at least only one of us is transformed" would slip out.

Possible, but given the events of today's comic, not likely to happen, which is a Good Thing.  I also suspect that Justin's natural tendency to not "out" some one would slow down, if not stop comments about events of Grace's birthday party.

9 hours ago, mlooney said:
10 hours ago, Scotty said:

She doesn't, however Susan said it was special circumstances and she just saw gender swap is possible. Guessing those circumstances were gender swap wouldn't be THAT big conclusion leap. Guessing it was specifically Justin would be harder (as opposed to any of actual girls), but I wouldn't call it completely impossible ...

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

She doesn't, however Susan said it was special circumstances and she just saw gender swap is possible. Guessing those circumstances were gender swap wouldn't be THAT big conclusion leap. Guessing it was specifically Justin would be harder (as opposed to any of actual girls), but I wouldn't call it completely impossible ...

Could be.  Given her near legendary skill at jumping to conclusions (mainly correctly) from limited data it's possible that she will figure out that Justin or Elliot was the "girl" that Susan kissed.  She might even figure out that Susan was a boy at the time.  I say Justin or Elliot because Diane doesn't currently know that Tedd is gender fluid and could be masc or fem depending on how Tedd feels at any given time.