• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

NP Saturday, May 16, 2020

Here is.

Looks like we aren't having any facial hair, that's good, but it looks like this is going to be another longish sequence.  Just Get On With It!

That being said, I do, sorta, like the big twin pony tails look.  I don't really see Susan liking them, but it's cute.

1 minute ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

So with magic being a thing, the Barber of Sue-Ville really might be called on to do anything

And not just with hair

/me adds a hairy note to The List.  None of that mummy dude.

11 hours ago, mlooney said:

Looks like we aren't having any facial hair, that's good, but it looks like this is going to be another longish sequence.  Just Get On With It!

... yeah ...

11 hours ago, mlooney said:

That being said, I do, sorta, like the big twin pony tails look.  I don't really see Susan liking them, but it's cute.

It's cute and I think that's EXACTLY why Susan wouldn't like them. It's so "Tiffany".

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

It's cute and I think that's EXACTLY why Susan wouldn't like them. It's so "Tiffany".

Yes, that was my idea as well.  Granted we have seen Susan with her hair up, never anything like this.