• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

Story Monday, May 18, 2020

5 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

So it detects vampyres who enter places that they are not able to enter?

Do EGS aberrations have the disadvantage of not being to enter a building they aren't invited into?  Where did that come from?

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

Do EGS aberrations have the disadvantage of not being to enter a building they aren't invited into?  Where did that come from?

Yes, people are dying to know.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:
5 hours ago, mlooney said:

Of course with most of them dead now, it's not as important to know now.  That being said, it's never been mentioned that they have that particular disad.

10 hours ago, mlooney said:
15 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

So it detects vampyres who enter places that they are not able to enter?

Do EGS aberrations have the disadvantage of not being to enter a building they aren't invited into?

Unlikely.

10 hours ago, mlooney said:

Where did that come from?

"Traditions". Apparently it's old enough noone knows.

6 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

They would definitely be dying if they assumed vampires needs to be invited and aberrations wouldn't actually have this limitation.

5 hours ago, mlooney said:

Of course with most of them dead now, it's not as important to know now.  That being said, it's never been mentioned that they have that particular disad.

It was never mentioned they are allergic to garlic either, but based on the general tone of EGS with aberrations not really being vampires, I would expect that most vampire traits either don't apply at all or only apply on SOME of them.