• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Tuesday May 19, 2020

14 hours ago, Scotty said:
21 hours ago, hkmaly said:

On the other hand, if it's Susan's dream, how it's from Grace's mind? Granted, the cloaked figure doesn't exactly look as reliable narrator, but seem to be on higher meta level than rest of it so what they said is most likely to be related to actual answers.

The fact that Shadow guy didn't know about Grace's habit of nudity, yet expected Grace to be the hero of this "game" suggests Shadow guy ended up in the wrong person's dream.

And even after confrontation with Susan, he didn't admit it and instead asks Susan to look for Grace? Unlikely.

Though I guess a third theory can be made. If it's possible to magically enter someone dream, and we've certainly seen that multiple people can do so with Pandora and Disco Wizard both being in Grace's dream at the same time, why not have multiple dreamers in a connected dream? We've only been seeing Susan's side of the dream so far

Maybe SUSAN entered Grace's dream as well, but got "lost" in it and no longer remembers it? Would explain how she get headaches when reminded of that.

but maybe there is a point where we find out that Grace had been off doing her own thing this whole time, maybe she's taken up the role of the big bad for a change...or something that she would consider being a big bad...like those "evil cultists" were from Grace's Cult of Squirrels and they were in the process of converting that temple into a shrine to the Squirrel God, complete with a big, manly, squirrel statue and shrubbery.

I think Grace's opinion of that statue was similar to ours. Which would likely means that Grace is titular head of those cultists but has no actual influence on them and is effectively their prisoner.