• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

Story Friday, May 29, 2020

Here is,

So, no progress on the door, but some nice point of view things between Justin and Tedd.  I wonder if Tedd is aware of the MV5 forms that Sarah, Ellen and Grace made.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

Here is,

So, no progress on the door, but some nice point of view things between Justin and Tedd.  I wonder if Tedd is aware of the MV5 forms that Sarah, Ellen and Grace made.

Whether Tedd is aware of the MV5 forms, it seems more magic is about to be used, and maybe that will make the door go WHOOSH! or at least (click).

28 minutes ago, Tom Sewell said:

Whether Tedd is aware of the MV5 forms, it seems more magic is about to be used, and maybe that will make the door go WHOOSH! or at least (click).

I'm not sure that they are going to work on the masc forms right now, unless Tedd is willing to let Diane know that Tedd is gender fluid.

3 hours ago, mlooney said:

Here is,

Justin talking about hair jumped from NP to the main comic ...

It seems like Justin is still trying to feel out what the limits of Tedd's comfort zone are. Elliot, Grace, Ellen, and Sarah already have a better idea given that they have interacted with Tedd a lot more, but Justin not so much--he's not one to just drop in at the Verres house all the time.

12 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Justin and hair are one of the constants of EGS.  Granted not as much lately as in the past, but if any one is going to be into hair, it's Justin.  The fashion thing is new however.

3 hours ago, ijuin said:

It seems like Justin is still trying to feel out what the limits of Tedd's comfort zone are. Elliot, Grace, Ellen, and Sarah already have a better idea given that they have interacted with Tedd a lot more, but Justin not so much--he's not one to just drop in at the Verres house all the time.

Knowing your friends comfort zones is an important thing to know.

8 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Justin and hair are one of the constants of EGS. 

Yeah, I'm just saying, his slowing the plot appears to be coming a constant as well.

11 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Yeah, I'm just saying, his slowing the plot appears to be coming a constant as well.

Well, when you put it like that, yeah.  Main story line digressions don't seem to bother me as much as they do in the current NP story line.  I suspect that it has to do with the fact I don't like non-canon video game based story lines in general, so fafing around in those bothers me more than it probably should.

11 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If Justin and Tedd really want distinctly male hair styles...

Might I suggest the classic Lion's Mane?

Or perhaps the Gorilla Silver Back?

Well, while those are male hair styles, the aren't really human hair styles, which might make the whole thing a bit weird.  Not that Mooperville doesn't have enough weirdness as it is, but I suspect that DGB would be happier if Tedd and company didn't add to the weirdness factor if they could avoid it.

4 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Just now, mlooney said:

Justin and hair are one of the constants of EGS.  Granted not as much lately as in the past, but if any one is going to be into hair, it's Justin.  The fashion thing is new however.

If Justin doesn't plan on running the comic shop full time after he graduates, I'd be very disappointed if he doesn't become a stylist/fashion consultant.

On 5/29/2020 at 11:53 PM, mlooney said:

So, no progress on the door

Which is not surprising.

but some nice point of view things between Justin and Tedd.

Hmmm ...

I wonder if Tedd is aware of the MV5 forms that Sarah, Ellen and Grace made.

Good question. Is that form even finished already?

On 5/30/2020 at 1:54 AM, mlooney said:

I'm not sure that they are going to work on the masc forms right now, unless Tedd is willing to let Diane know that Tedd is gender fluid.

That only means Tedd is not going to personally test that form. Can still do it for Justin.

On 5/30/2020 at 3:04 PM, mlooney said:
On 5/30/2020 at 0:01 PM, ijuin said:

Knowing your friends comfort zones is an important thing to know.

Yes, and good point about Justin not knowing so much about Tedd yet.

On 5/30/2020 at 7:36 PM, mlooney said:
On 5/30/2020 at 7:22 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If Justin and Tedd really want distinctly male hair styles...

Might I suggest the classic Lion's Mane?

Or perhaps the Gorilla Silver Back?

Well, while those are male hair styles, the aren't really human hair styles, which might make the whole thing a bit weird.  Not that Mooperville doesn't have enough weirdness as it is, but I suspect that DGB would be happier if Tedd and company didn't add to the weirdness factor if they could avoid it.

You think?

Might be the other way around and DGB would WELCOME some sort of weirdness which has nothing to do with magic (or aliens) ...

On 5/30/2020 at 8:51 PM, Scotty said:

If Justin doesn't plan on running the comic shop full time after he graduates, I'd be very disappointed if he doesn't become a stylist/fashion consultant.

I wonder what would his uncle think about that. I mean, maybe he already count on Justin inheriting the shop?

Just now, hkmaly said:

I wonder what would his uncle think about that. I mean, maybe he already count on Justin inheriting the shop?

I suspect his uncle would be saddened, but supportive of whatever Justin chose to do.

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:
On 5/29/2020 at 4:53 PM, mlooney said:

The official timeline on MV5 is "slightly before Squirrel Prophet" so, yeah, it's finished.

13 minutes ago, mlooney said:
15 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

The official timeline on MV5 is "slightly before Squirrel Prophet" so, yeah, it's finished.

It wasn't finished at end of MV5. Also, re-reading it, of course Tedd needs to be aware - or WILL be aware - before they can make watches with that form. So, unless Grace makes the form on TF gun, which would have the disadvantage of possible garderobe malfunction ...

13 minutes ago, Scotty said:
15 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

I suspect his uncle would be saddened, but supportive of whatever Justin chose to do.

You're probably right.

2 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

It wasn't finished at end of MV5. Also, re-reading it, of course Tedd needs to be aware - or WILL be aware - before they can make watches with that form. So, unless Grace makes the form on TF gun, which would have the disadvantage of possible garderobe malfunction ...

For some reason I assumed that the forms were done.  I had assumed that they were TF gun forms, given that Grace can do those and has in the past.  I must have missed or failed to remember that comic where Grace says that Tedd would need to make the watches.

Just now, mlooney said:

For some reason I assumed that the forms were done.  I had assumed that they were TF gun forms, given that Grace can do those and has in the past.  I must have missed or failed to remember that comic where Grace says that Tedd would need to make the watches.

We know it doesn't take much to transfer the design and spell to the watch, so Tedd could have easily done it shortly after getting back from playing chess with Elliot.

Just now, Scotty said:

We know it doesn't take much to transfer the design and spell to the watch, so Tedd could have easily done it shortly after getting back from playing chess with Elliot.

Could be and likely that is what happened, but given the "official word of The Dan", if it didn't happen in a comic, or mentioned in a comic, it's not canon, we really can't say that it's been done.  Not that this detail being canon is all that important.

On 6/1/2020 at 3:43 AM, mlooney said:
On 6/1/2020 at 3:38 AM, hkmaly said:

I just said that even I didn't remembered it so well.

On 6/1/2020 at 3:48 AM, mlooney said:
On 6/1/2020 at 3:45 AM, Scotty said:

Could be and likely that is what happened, but given the "official word of The Dan", if it didn't happen in a comic, or mentioned in a comic, it's not canon, we really can't say that it's been done.  Not that this detail being canon is all that important.

It is possible that Grace was waiting for some good opportunity ... and then forgot about it.