• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

2020GeneratedFanartWinner.png

2020GeneratedFanartSubmissions.png

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

Here’s some chibi-style heroes to recognize MaroonDrops’ winning entry in the Generated Fan Art category!

MaroonDrops won the Traditional category last year, and was thus ineligible to win in the same category for a second year in a row, but that didn’t stop her from creating a winning entry in the Generated category! I could be wrong, but she may be the first person to win both categories back-to-back…!

I also want to give a shout-out to the runner up, TheSlugCar, who always enters at least one category each year. This year, they turned the staff of C.R.A.S.H. into South Park characters! I don’t think that they’ll intimidate any supervillains in that form… except maybe crab people…!

Many thanks to MaroonDrops, TheSlugCar, and everyone else who entered my contest or wished me well on my birthday! :-)